Where in the world is Jerry Jones (Plane Tracking)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe he was going to Seattle for something?

Anyway, never mind, I saw what I saw, and just wondered of anyone has ever seen his plane at night, and does it have those stars, one under each wing, brightly lit...

Carry on...I know you think I'm lying...:(

acheman

Reaction score
We don't think you are lying, but you should never get a career as a cartographer. Maybe you should brush up on your geography.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
acheman said:
We don't think you are lying, but you should never get a career as a cartographer. Maybe you should brush up on your geography.

:laugh2: Very true!

I think I will email old Spagnola and ask him if JJ's plane has a star under each wing!

Anyway, I don't want to HIJACK this thread!

Ashwynn

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Figured I would go ahead and get the thread started. I will be tracking Jerry's plane to see where he goes over the next few days to maybe give us some kind of hint of whats happening in free agency.

As of right now he has left Dallas and arrived in Arkansas about 1 hour ago. As soon as his plane moves again I will let everyone know. Its almost time!
How do you know where it is and where its going?

Ashwynn

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
He is with the KGB?:D
Man, thats cool as hell - I found the stuff and checked it out, sweet. It is kinda creapy, like stalking through the internet, but whats a fan to do.

Thanks

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I can be in Hot Springs in 1.5 hours... maybe I should check it out... :D

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
Man, thats cool as hell - I found the stuff and checked it out, sweet. It is kinda creapy, like stalking through the internet, but whats a fan to do.

Thanks
I wonder if Jessica Alba has a private plane?:D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
BigDFan5 and I discussed this last night......Sorry I promised I would not divulge what his daytime job really is.;)

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I thought I'd mess around on Photoshop. Now even if you're illiterate you can know where Jerry is. ;)

RXc49111.jpg

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bobtheflob said:
I thought I'd mess around on Photoshop. Now even if you're illiterate you can know where Jerry is. ;)

RXc49111.jpg

Thats great! Your new job is to make a new one everytime the thread is updated!

ravidubey

Reaction score
You guys, this is creepy. Let the man have his privacy; we'll all know soon enough who the Boys' free agents will be.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Right now his plane is scheduled to leave Arkansas and go back to Dallas.

He is already in the air and on the way home

Jimmie

Reaction score
cool as **** to be able to track that.. not sure how well this will help in tracking f/a's tho!:bow:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Jimmie said:
cool as **** to be able to track that.. not sure how well this will help in tracking f/a's tho!:bow:

Couldn't hurt to know where jerrys plane is on FA signing days ;)