Where in the world is Jerry Jones (Plane Tracking)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Cool idea BigDFan5!

n1dc.JPG

Finally got it right.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
To be fair I totally stole this idea from something extremeskins did last season.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
To be fair I totally stole this idea from something extremeskins did last season.

Dude,, even if they find a cure for cancer,, never, and i mean NEVER give any credit for anything to anyone ( or anything) at ES.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

I think ES stole the idea from another site.....

Snyder did get wind of it and has now blocked the tail number. Sometimes there are advantages to not being the "official" site.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/hosted/Image1.jpg

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MsCowboy said:
Dude,, even if they find a cure for cancer,, never, and i mean NEVER give any credit for anything to anyone ( or anything) at ES.

Yeah your right, that wil be the last time lol :laugh1:

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Tracking the plane could help determine where the plane is headed to pick up a FA and bring him back for a visit or possible PC. I don't think it says much about where Jerry is going because he isn't flying around the country like a college football HC to visit prospects.

Those Florida trips could be for anything, but how about some visits to Rosenhaus' office in Miami and some possible visits with T.O. ?

(That ought to jerk some chains on the board!) :laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
I think ES stole the idea from another site.....

Snyder did get wind of it and has now blocked the tail number. Sometimes there are advantages to not being the "official" site.

Yeah I tried running dannys number and it was blocked. I am glad jerrys isn't (yet)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
Tracking the plane could help determine where the plane is headed to pick up a FA and bring him back for a visit or possible PC. I don't think it says much about where Jerry is going because he isn't flying around the country like a college football HC to visit prospects.

Those Florida trips could be for anything, but how about some visits to Rosenhaus' office in Miami and some possible visits with T.O. ?

(That ought to jerk some chains on the board!) :laugh2:

Jerry/Jerrys Plane its all the same in the scenario we are looking at.

Again he was nowhere near Miami he was in the panhandle lol

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Seriously, Lacewell lives in Hot Springs now. No doubt Jerry has a nice place on the lake there himself, but if he's in town, you can bet he's visiting his ol' buddy Lacewull.

Now when he makes that trip a day or two before the draft, it's time to be very afraid. :laugh2:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
That florida destination is likley something personal since he has been there like 5 times in the last 2 months including while the season was still going on.

Mistress :eek:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Serious question! Does anyone know if JJ's plane has one brightly lit star under the wings of his plane?

The reason I ask, I live up in Utah, and I live about 10 miles from a private airport, and my house is right under a flight path and planes are always flying overhead, going to that private airport....

Well, last year, right after sunset, I was in my backyard and I saw this private jet come over my house, and on the bottom side of each wing was a brightly lit star! I swear to the above I saw this!

I was thinking, I wonder if that is JJ's private plane....then a few days later it was announced that the Boyz had signed Rivera....! Hmmmmm.....Wisconsin is up this way, and, well....

I wonder, did I see JJ's plane! That's why I would like to know about those brightly stars under each wing, as that private jet flew overhead! :eek:

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Figured I would go ahead and get the thread started. I will be tracking Jerry's plane to see where he goes over the next few days to maybe give us some kind of hint of whats happening in free agency.

As of right now he has left Dallas and arrived in Arkansas about 1 hour ago. As soon as his plane moves again I will let everyone know. Its almost time!

haha....best thread ever!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Serious question! Does anyone know if JJ's plane has one brightly lit star under the wings of his plane?

The reason I ask, I live up in Utah, and I live about 10 miles from a private airport, and my house is right under a flight path and planes are always flying overhead, going to that private airport....

Well, last year, right after sunset, I was in my backyard and I saw this private jet come over my house, and on the bottom side of each wing was a brightly lit star! I swear to the above I saw this!

I was thinking, I wonder if that is JJ's private plane....then a few days later it was announced that the Boyz had signed Rivera....! Hmmmmm.....Wisconsin is up this way, and, well....

I wonder, did I see JJ's plane! That's why I would like to know about those brightly stars under each wing, as that private jet flew overhead! :eek:

Wisconsin is nowhere near Utah its over 1500 miles away

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yeah, I am probably wrong, but if he were coming UP from Dallas and then across to Wisconsin....he might have stopped for fuel?

Or, maybe it was the beer? :D

I really wish I could find out if his plane does have those stars, one under each wing! I mean, who else would have or want that on their plane?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Yeah, I am probably wrong, but if he were coming UP from Dallas and then across to Wisconsin....he might have stopped for fuel?

Or, maybe it was the beer? :D

I really wish I could find out if his plane does have those stars, one under each wing! I mean, who else would have or want that on their plane?

Coming from Dallas no way they would be near Utah on the way to Wisconsin lol