Where in the world is, Ken Hamlin?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
TheCount;2427965 said:
I haven't heard this guys name mentioned since his interception and hadn't heard it mentioned till before. I understand we're all about being conservative in coverage, so maybe being over the top, he just doesn't have the opportunity to make a lot of plays but I mean damn, he was supposed to be a hitter too before he got here.

He's made 40+ tackles, so he's doing SOMETHING, but everyone's name on the defense gets mentioned except him. Even Keith Davis has gotten more face time than Hamlin.

Is that what you pay a safety this much money for? To Line up 40 yards deep and backpedel?

He's at the cop shop seeing if they found his stolen rims. Before that he was at a party with Tank and killer. Tomorrow he's going to the bank to cash last weeks game check. Thursday he'll be in Jerry's office asking to borrow the private jet to go to another function.

Friday he'll be at that function with Tank and Killer. You know, before they have to leave Saturday for the San Fran game which is on Sunday. We won this week, time to party. You know!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
When you have to ask about your free safety (as in, his name isn't called much) that's a good thing.