Where is Holland?

jimmy40

Reaction score
theebs;2404262 said:
we dont have those in North Texas!!!!!!

it must be a starbucks or a locally owned donut shop!!!!!
We used to have Dunkin years ago, now we just have Shipleys, might as well pour sugar down your throat.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2404262 said:

This is Holland we are talking about bro.

That's in his backyard.

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jimmy40;2404134 said:
Holland-map.jpg
Post of the day. That's great stuff.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
jimmy40;2404134 said:

:laugh2:

Only time I've ever heard a woman sound anything but beautiful to me. I hate that language. It's like everyone has a nasty goober in the back of their throat.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Holland is still stuck between the grits and hamhocks steam table section of the Shoney's buffet table, after reaching too far for some apple cobbler.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
jimmy40;2404134 said:

Excellent response! +3

+1 for Humor, +1 for the parallelism, and finally +1 for it being a location where he could actually be!

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Vertigo_17;2404142 said:
he did play (briefly) in the NYG game, filling in for Big.

Dude, that was one snap! They could put my 8 year old in for one snap! Holland looks like a camp body except we gave up a 5th for him. Real smart.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Actually until I saw him in there for Bigg Sunday and I believe he was flagged for clipping, or something like that, on a Kick off return I didn't even actually know that he was activated for games.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
theebs;2404262 said:

theres a new one in hurst...more supposed to be coming i hear

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
lane;2404136 said:
holland is fine...he sacked my groceries for me last night.

told me to tell everyone on the zone a big hello.

:lmao2: Hey wait a minute, that is not funny. :)

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I was listening ot the Ticket yesterday....and it appears that his minutes are being limited because a 1M guarantee will kick in if he goes above a ceartin amount. And they said he is none to happy about this. So it appears that it is political and he was really only brought in if Procter completley BUSTED...but from my eyes and the eyes of many fans Procter has....but again, what do we know.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
bbailey423;2405003 said:
I was listening ot the Ticket yesterday....and it appears that his minutes are being limited because a 1M guarantee will kick in if he goes above a ceartin amount. And they said he is none to happy about this. So it appears that it is political and he was really only brought in if Procter completley BUSTED...but from my eyes and the eyes of many fans Procter has....but again, what do we know.

Save qa couple hundred thousand, but have a losing season?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbailey423;2405003 said:

If that's the case, something's seriously wrong.

This team will spend money everywhere else but are looking to get off cheap at the expense of having a better offensive line?

Procter has struggled and Holland has looked to have done a good job when he has played.

I was wondering why they would stick with Procter - other than their history of questionable personnel decisions and fear of making any kind of change.

I hope this report isn't accurate.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
stasheroo;2405024 said:
If that's the case, something's seriously wrong.

This team will spend money everywhere else but are looking to get off cheap at the expense of having a better offensive line?

Procter has struggled and Holland has looked to have done a good job when he has played.

I was wondering why they would stick with Procter - other than their history of questionable personnel decisions and fear of making any kind of change.

I hope this report isn't accurate.
sorry....I am not making this up...I was stunned. Truly, I was stunned. Again, it supports my theory that the Cowboys KNOW the Giants are going to run away with this...and they are just looking for a way to get in via the wildcard. So they are banking that with everyone healthy they will win 5-6 of our last 7 games. And it is going to take AT least 5 wins...probably 6!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Can't folks answer their own questions?

Let's see. Holland hasn't been able to take Corey Proctor's job. Despite being supposedly a better fit for our o-line.

Wow. I wonder why Denver gave up on him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbailey423;2405031 said:
sorry....I am not making this up...I was stunned. Truly, I was stunned. Again, it supports my theory that the Cowboys KNOW the Giants are going to run away with this...and they are just looking for a way to get in via the wildcard. So they are banking that with everyone healthy they will win 5-6 of our last 7 games. And it is going to take AT least 5 wins...probably 6!

Oh, I'm not accusing you of that. Not at all. I was just hoping that whoever had said it on the Ticket was mistaken.

I would hate to think that having spent all of the money they have, that they'd suddenly decide to get cheap over starting the better player and giving themselves the best chance to win.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AbeBeta;2405042 said:
Can't folks answer their own questions?

Let's see. Holland hasn't been able to take Corey Proctor's job. Despite being supposedly a better fit for our o-line.

Wow. I wonder why Denver gave up on him.

That assumes that this staff makes all of the right personnel decisions and lately my eyes tell me otherwise.

I've seen Procter struggling - especially lately.

And I haven't seen Holland screwing up with the amount of plays he's been getting. Granted that is a smaller sampling of work.