Where is Holland?

Nexx

Reaction score
theebs;2404262 said:
we dont have those in North Texas!!!!!!

it must be a starbucks or a locally owned donut shop!!!!!

just saw one in Hurst Texas. :)

khiladi

Reaction score
bbailey423;2405003 said:
I was listening ot the Ticket yesterday....and it appears that his minutes are being limited because a 1M guarantee will kick in if he goes above a ceartin amount. And they said he is none to happy about this. So it appears that it is political and he was really only brought in if Procter completley BUSTED...but from my eyes and the eyes of many fans Procter has....but again, what do we know.

Un-freakin-acceptable... Not only do I want to punch Jason Garrett in the mouth and Wade Phillips, but Jerry Jones now as well....

cowboyed

Reaction score
khiladi;2405330 said:
Un-freakin-acceptable... Not only do I want to punch Jason Garrett in the mouth and Wade Phillips, but Jerry Jones now as well....

How do you know this is all true. Just like all the other speculative crap including wanting Jeff George here...

Some of you guys are like little kids, just looking for any excuse to tee off because this team has failed your expectations. I am not a happy camper either and do not care for Wade Phillips, but this season ain't over!.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jimmy40;2404134 said:
Holland-map.jpg
:lmao2:

That's pretty damn good!

jimmy40

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2405042 said:
Can't folks answer their own questions?

Let's see. Holland hasn't been able to take Corey Proctor's job. Despite being supposedly a better fit for our o-line.

Wow. I wonder why Denver gave up on him.
He's pretty fat to have been an Olineman for Denver.

jimmy40

Reaction score
cowboyed;2405505 said:
How do you know this is all true. Just like all the other speculative crap including wanting Jeff George here...

Some of you guys are like little kids, just looking for any excuse to tee off because this team has failed your expectations. I am not a happy camper either and do not care for Wade Phillips, but this season ain't over!.
This is a good place to tee off, you can't lose your job and it does seem to help ease the pain for a little while.

silver

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2405042 said:
Can't folks answer their own questions?

Let's see. Holland hasn't been able to take Corey Proctor's job. Despite being supposedly a better fit for our o-line.

Wow. I wonder why Denver gave up on him.

my sentiments exactly. I don't think he's better than Proctor to begin with. these coaches, despite what some people here think, aint as dumb as they look

silver

Reaction score
silver;2406063 said:
look hard. beneath the confused look there's a genius mind ;)

wade-excuse-me.jpg

http://i216.***BLOCKED***/albums/cc315/goirishgo7886/wademotovationposter.jpg

AbeBeta

Reaction score
stasheroo;2405051 said:
That assumes that this staff makes all of the right personnel decisions and lately my eyes tell me otherwise.

I've seen Procter struggling - especially lately.

And I haven't seen Holland screwing up with the amount of plays he's been getting. Granted that is a smaller sampling of work.

Do you really think that if he was doing better he'd be on the bench?

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure what's up with Holland. I thought he was ok relieving Bigg for a couple of plays and then did you notice he moved to left guard and took over for Procter? Procter has been hit and miss. He pulls well and blocks when out past the line very well at times. BUT, he gets pushed around a ton when making a pocket, or gets blasted past. I'd rather try Holland. Holland is a pretty big dude! Huge arms. Not all in the gut, although plenty there.

As for the concept that the coaches would play him if he was better than the next option......well......

Felix Jones wasn't going to return kicks and didn't get a touch in one game. Brad Johnson was kept in an awful long time. Greg Ellis will be the starter again. Lots of stubborn coaching out there. Holland is learning offense still. I'm guessing an offensive playbook takes a bit of time even for an oline. What bugs me more is that McQuistan and Free can't get on field even when Flo is crippled and can't push with his left arm. Are we that week at backup oline? Or is this stubborn coaching. Romo is gonna play, then he finds out before game he can't grab ball? Witten determines whether he can play or not. Flo doesn't want to be on injury report? This team lacks a coach in control, for whatever reason.

LarryCanadian

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
theebs;2404262 said:
we dont have those in North Texas!!!!!!

it must be a starbucks or a locally owned donut shop!!!!!

There's a brand new one here in Hurst (Ft. Worth) off Precint Line Rd.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AbeBeta;2406153 said:
Do you really think that if he was doing better he'd be on the bench?

I believe what my eyes tell me.

I've seen Procter struggle when he's played.

I haven't seen Holland struggle when he's played.

It's not scientific, but it's the best information I have.

And based on this staff's recent personnel decisions, my faith in them making the right decisions has significantly decreased.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Holland has not played enough to see if he is better or worse then Proctor. Honestly right now I would throw him in there no matter how bad he looks in practice- because Proctor STINKS in the games!