CFZ Where Patience is Warranted and Where it Is Not

shabazz

Reaction score
His job as a GM was to assist the Head Coach in building an exceptional team. Championships aren't won by exceptional rosters.
…….its a good roster but perhaps not exceptional. as an example, I would say the Niners have an exceptional roster but failed because of their 3 unexceptional quarterbacks getting injured

shabazz

Reaction score
I swear shabazz, if Jerry says the term fungible 1 more time I might have an out of body experience. or this.....
wolf6.gif
One of his other phrases was “but here’s the rub”……this year it’s “chasing the ghost”

cowboyed

Reaction score
Jethro has always been a part time GM. What other GM doesn’t watch film. And as Parcells said you have to convince him to go against his instincts.

This could go South this year then this coaching staff is shaken up and much of the progress down the drain.
The same could have been said of Parcells in his declining head coaching years but I agree that age addled Jerry and Stephen for that matter have too many other major business irons in the fire to be the best that they can be in football executive management.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Be patient- rookies, young players, guys switching positions

No patience- multi year staters, veterans at their position, any guy getting or on a big contract