Where was Pollard?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ignore my previous post, fine by me.
It has to be the contract and name recognition. It’s the only logical explanation at this point. He is clearly not the better player when he is on the field and hasn’t been for quite some time.

Dre11

Reaction score
Well either Jerry has a hand in the 'gameplan' or he needs to sack those devising and implementing the plan.

The coaches should've sat Zeke. Pollard should've got more touches, nobody debates that. But to say Jerry was stopping them from sitting Zeke is asinine

Dre11

Reaction score
For the past twenty five years, it has been Jerry, nothings changed.

Jerry doing what? Nobody has any proof that Jerry is forcing anybody to play hurt players if that was the case Romo would've got his job back from Dak.

Rayman70

Reaction score
8a3397c5502599663eb8d5e0c8d90210.jpeg
Insert Zeke, or a host of others. There is no wrong answer.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
The coaches should've sat Zeke. Pollard should've got more touches, nobody debates that. But to say Jerry was stopping them from sitting Zeke is asinine

So why did we continue using Zeke?? It's either the coaching unable to implement different strategies or it's Jerry's influence.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry doing what? Nobody has any proof that Jerry is forcing anybody to play hurt players if that was the case Romo would've got his job back from Dak.

You are missing the point. I am not talking about playing injured players. This is about management of the team. If you can't see that the most outspoken, interfering, bad GM, is not a problem, you and I have nothing more to discuss.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It has to be the contract and name recognition. It’s the only logical explanation at this point. He is clearly not the better player when he is on the field and hasn’t been for quite some time.
Again, you choose to ignore my point because you're unable to discuss any other idea other than what's in your head. All you want to do is trash Elliott at all costs. You make a living on it.
Jones, all of the coaches and DR.s are putting Elliott on the field because of his name and salary? Evidence?

Dre11

Reaction score
So why did we continue using Zeke?? It's either the coaching unable to implement different strategies or it's Jerry's influence.

It's the coaches, MM told you Zeke was playing and a warrior for weeks, Obviously he was fine with Zeke playing.

Dre11

Reaction score
You are missing the point. I am not talking about playing injured players. This is about management of the team. If you can't see that the most outspoken, interfering, bad GM, is not a problem, you and I have nothing more to discuss.

That's what I was talking about and responding to so your point means nothing. If you're going to respond to my post, stay on topic.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
It's the coaches, MM told you Zeke was playing and a warrior for weeks, Obviously he was fine with Zeke playing.

Then Jerry should be sacking MM and promoting Quinn. At least the defense adapted in-game.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Again, you choose to ignore my point because you're unable to discuss any other idea other than what's in your head. All you want to do is trash Elliott at all costs. You make a living on it.
Jones, all of the coaches and DR.s are putting Elliott on the field because of his name and salary? Evidence?
No, i Didn’t choose to ignore your point of having 2 injured RBs. 1 injured RB was effective and 1 injured RB was not effective. There is no good reason the effective injured RB should play second fiddle to the ineffective injured RB but for the fact Zeke was drafted # 4 overall and is one of the most highly paid RBs in league history.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's what I was talking about and responding to so your point means nothing. If you're going to respond to my post, stay on topic.

Yet, you keep blaming a coach that is only a figurehead.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Dan Quinn did look all that in Atlanta, Quinn may be just a great coordinator

Maybe, however, we'll probably lose him if he's kept at DC..... at least we'll have some continuity on the defensive side of the ball. We could be looking at Quinn and Moore getting head hunted and us looking to remove MM.

Leaving us needing a whole new coaching team......not happening when Dak is paid to win now.