Where will you watch the game?

catiii

Reaction score
Will you watch at Cowboys Stadium (I refuse to call it by the corporate name!!!! :mad:), at home, sport's bar, or....??

For those in North Tarrant County or Northwestern counties, there is the awesome craft brewery in Justin, The Rabbit Hole, w 3 screens and bring your own pizza burgers or snacks, and have fun in what I call the "Cheers" of the West. INCREDIBLE STAFF and patrons!! Picnic tables with awnings. Small interior bar where you order and with a few bar stools or you can stand inside, so plan on sitting out doors and dressing accordingly for the weather.

If you go I recommend their Shield Biter, or the Rude Jester IPA but all of their beers are awesome! Get a flight and have four at once!! They have their normal hours from 12 noon - 6pm Sat but will be open from Noon onward to one hour past the end of the game as well for the Cowboys game!!!
(PS for other LTC holders: This is a TABC 51% signed place since they do not serve food so keep it locked in your car.)
Cheers everyone!! Go Cowboys!! Drown the Seabags!!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Verdict

Reaction score
Will you watch at Cowboys Stadium (I refuse to call it by the corporate name!!!! :mad:), at home, sport's bar, or....??

For those in North Tarrant County or Northwestern counties, there is the awesome craft brewery in Justin, The Rabbit Hole, w 3 screens and bring your own pizza burgers or snacks, and have fun in what I call the "Cheers" of the West. INCREDIBLE STAFF and patrons!! Picnic tables with awnings. Small interior bar where you order and with a few bar stools or you can stand inside, so plan on sitting out doors and dressing accordingly for the weather.

If you go I recommend their Shield Biter, or the Rude Jester IPA but all of their beers are awesome! Get a flight and have four at once!! They have their normal hours from 12 noon - 6pm Sat but will be open from Noon onward to one hour past the end of the game as well for the Cowboys game!!!
(PS for other LTC holders: This is a TABC 51% signed place since they do not serve food so keep it locked in your car.)
Cheers everyone!! Go Cowboys!! Drown the Seabags!!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
Section 222.

Mannix

Reaction score
-------damn ..sorry to hear.what happened?

He heard that Garrett signed an extension.

All joking aside...hope you are doing well buddy!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
At home. I been recovering from a near death experience after being airlifted to an SA hospital 10/21/18.
I go to the office about two hours a day

Just make sure the cowboys dont give you a 2nd near death experience and airlifted a 2nd time!

Just trying to live'in up bro;). Hope you recover well and enjoy the game Saturday.

Btw I will be tucked away in my man cave watching the game by myself. I cant be around others at times like this when it comes to the cowboys.

Just in case I decide to flip out because Zeke wasnt ran a single time at the goalline and Maher misses the chip shot wide right.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Can’t watch it at home as phones, family, neighbors will be a distraction. Thinking about renting a hotel room in some obscure area of Denver so I can yell and scream and act out in pure passion without embarrassing myself and the family.

aria

Reaction score
Got someone coming into work the 2nd half of my shift for me so I can watch the game uninterrupted and in it’s entirety from the comfort of my recliner. Big games like this I ban friends and family, it will just be myself and the wife. I don’t like distractions, or people in general, during most Cowboys games but especially meaningful ones.

And yeah, I’m fun at parties, as long as the Cowboys aren’t playing at the same time in which case I wouldn’t be at a party :)

remdak

Reaction score
Fox and Spectrum are fighting it out where I live in northeast Ohio, so currently Fox is not available. If they don't resume their differences by tomorrow, I will have to hook my computer up to my TV to watch it on an App.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Farmers Branch. We all chipped in when our checks arrived!