Where will you watch the game?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Somewhere solitary...and open...and away from the prying gen public. Somewhere calm and peaceful,where a man can swear a litany of obscenities,and break random close by objects without any infringements or unecessary interruptions while doing so.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
On a beach in hawaii......streaming on reddit......far away from texas......nah but seriously i was thinking about taking the fam to at&t stadium for the game but a little too last minute...and expensive...maybe nfc championship game if it plays out that way.

catiii

Reaction score
Well, I started the thread and now I'm probably staying home to watch where I can also yell and throw things at the TV in peace and no worries about driving. :eek::rolleyes: :D I got beer at home for this sort of thing. It's the safer and more comfortable option I think.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Will you watch at Cowboys Stadium (I refuse to call it by the corporate name!!!! :mad:), at home, sport's bar, or....??

For those in North Tarrant County or Northwestern counties, there is the awesome craft brewery in Justin, The Rabbit Hole, w 3 screens and bring your own pizza burgers or snacks, and have fun in what I call the "Cheers" of the West. INCREDIBLE STAFF and patrons!! Picnic tables with awnings. Small interior bar where you order and with a few bar stools or you can stand inside, so plan on sitting out doors and dressing accordingly for the weather.

If you go I recommend their Shield Biter, or the Rude Jester IPA but all of their beers are awesome! Get a flight and have four at once!! They have their normal hours from 12 noon - 6pm Sat but will be open from Noon onward to one hour past the end of the game as well for the Cowboys game!!!
(PS for other LTC holders: This is a TABC 51% signed place since they do not serve food so keep it locked in your car.)
Cheers everyone!! Go Cowboys!! Drown the Seabags!!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Umm … Pizza Burgers
In my best Homer Simpson Voice :)

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Will you watch at Cowboys Stadium (I refuse to call it by the corporate name!!!! :mad:), at home, sport's bar, or....??

For those in North Tarrant County or Northwestern counties, there is the awesome craft brewery in Justin, The Rabbit Hole, w 3 screens and bring your own pizza burgers or snacks, and have fun in what I call the "Cheers" of the West. INCREDIBLE STAFF and patrons!! Picnic tables with awnings. Small interior bar where you order and with a few bar stools or you can stand inside, so plan on sitting out doors and dressing accordingly for the weather.

If you go I recommend their Shield Biter, or the Rude Jester IPA but all of their beers are awesome! Get a flight and have four at once!! They have their normal hours from 12 noon - 6pm Sat but will be open from Noon onward to one hour past the end of the game as well for the Cowboys game!!!
(PS for other LTC holders: This is a TABC 51% signed place since they do not serve food so keep it locked in your car.)
Cheers everyone!! Go Cowboys!! Drown the Seabags!!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

TBH, I'm not watching. Why? I won't break the string of the past 8 that I haven't watched and have gone 7-1 over those 8. Me not watching and the team winning is sort of like the team winning when Dak and Zeke wear long sleeves! I may be at home getting updates on my phone but not watching, not gonna do it, no way, no how, I'll have my wife tie me up and blindfold me!! Takin one for the team and for and all y'all Cowboy fans. Just say thanks Northern :laugh::thumbup:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I'll be at home with a fifth of bourbon and a four pack of local IPA.

I can't watch Dallas in public anymore because of the incessant F Bombs. I must get it from Jason Garrett.

Hey man, I haven't watched the last 8 games and we're 7-1 when I don't watch. Please consider my non-watching as the reason for the expletive deleted winning! I'll get my cell phone updates. Did I mention I had to purchase several new cell phones during the 3-5 run. Not a single one since I stopped watching. If we win it will be "**** yeah baby" from f-bomb city!!

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Anyone know the words to F-bomb city?

I'm goin to F-bomb city, feckity feck, feckity feck

F-bomb city here I come, feckity feck feckity feck

I'm goin to F-bomb city

F-bomb city here I come

They got some narsty lil things there

F-bomb city here I come

To the tune of "I'm goin to Kansas City" :laugh: