Where will you watch the game?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Meeting my little brother at my older brother’s house along with the older bro’s girlfriend.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
IOUoM24m.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice, thanks but I'm actually going to the one in Arlington by the stadium before I head over the game.
Enjoy!
You too! Tell Sara I said hi! (No, I've never been there, but there's always at least one Sara.)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's the same, Sarah. You're just trying to be cordial.
Well the one who works in Manchester must move really fast, and change color a lot, because I swear I've seen 3 working at the same time.......That was a while ago, she's much taller now!

Titleist

Reaction score
First, going to B-dubs with some buddies for the Texans-Colts game. Mainly to get my brew and wing game going.

Then later watch the Cowboys game by myself... maybe the wife will join, but I doubt it. She knows I yell a lot during the games...

blueblood70

Reaction score
if this was noon or 325 game start id go watch it at a local sports bar , just Uber..However once again we seem to be in late games and I just will be too big wreck of nerves to be out and about..I might change my mind and go out but with us and our point differential playing such close games all year, I dont think I want anyone in public seeing me at high stress level and somehow have a Seahawk fan talk trash and get clocked :)) safer at home