Where's the "like" button for the banner at the top of the page?

hutch1254

Reaction score
I had mixed emotions all week about this game...do I want to lose to get better draft position...do I want to win since the Gints lost and we're a game behind. My brain with the first one and my heart the latter. However, at the end of the day a win against the Deadskins in their house felt good regardless of the poor decisions and play. When I saw the huge win title on the main page of the zone I made me smile. Love it. Nice job Reality.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I don't understand it personally.

Everyone wants what is best for this organization.

Rooting for losses in what could very well be a lost season doesn't make you a hater or someone who doesn't love this team.

Reasonable people can disagree on whether winning out or losing put is better for this franchise in the long run.

The banner by mods is seemingly in bad taste. Just as those who can only post negative things about this organization.

wileedog

Reaction score
My personal opinion, but for a site trying to cut down on call out threads and messages, to post what is basically a huge call out as a banner is kind of hypocritical.

If we had lost, would there be a huge "Suck it homers, we're drafting large!" banner there?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

Rooting for losses in what could very well be a lost season doesn't make you a hater or someone who doesn't love this team.

Reasonable people can disagree on whether winning out or losing put is better for this franchise in the long run.

The banner by mods is seemingly in bad taste. Just as those who can only post negative things about this organization.

A higher draft pick doesn't guarantee anything but a higher price tag.

fishspill

Reaction score
My personal opinion, but for a site trying to cut down on call out threads and messages, to post what is basically a huge call out as a banner is kind of hypocritical.

If we had lost, would there be a huge "Suck it homers, we're drafting large!" banner there?

Message boards aren't democratic. Those running them get to set the tone and make the rules, hypocritical in some aspects they may be.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don't get it myself, saying it is dedicated to fans who are happy when we lose implies that fans are wanting loses every week.

I didn't see any fans being happy when we were losing 7 games straight, in fact this is the first game of the year that a large segment of fans were talking about not being upset if we lose because even with a win, we still have to leap frog all 3 teams with a hard schedule remaining. If we don't win the division, all any additional loses would do would hurt the team in terms of draft position.

That was the line of thinking, not fans openly rooting against the team week in and week out hoping for loses.....that banner takes things out of context since I do not believe most fans on this site openly root against the team, if they did they would not be members for years and years.

Just my .02

Hoods

Reaction score

Why would we cater to those people? This isn't that kind of board. If negative Nancy's don't like it, they can get out (or have fun in the Rant Zone).

kimrose

Reaction score
I actually scrolled all over it, searching for the "like" icon to appear. lol. It definitely deserves likes. We can at least give it a thumbs up. Awesomeness! :thumbup:

Wayne02

Reaction score

I agree, I honestly didn't care who won going into the game but as the game got tighter, my fandom came out and I wanted them to pull out the win, even though I don't believe we're making the playoffs. The banner does come off a bit childish because the people who want to lose out are looking towards the future. I see nothing wrong with either side.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Highly doubt it.............just like if we lose next week at Green Bay, will there be a message saying "cheer up, top 10 pick incoming"

Again, highly doubt it.