Where's the "like" button for the banner at the top of the page?

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
and one more loss will?

people who want us to lose to get a better pick are making a TON of assumptions that the pick will be WHO they want, THE POSITION they want, THE VALUE they want and of course, the PERFORMANCE they demand.

winning or losing won't change a thing about that part.

...and I should have said "only losers WANT to lose".

You make an excellent point.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Other teams' fans want Dallas to lose its remaining games because it benefits their team's win total, standing within the division, playoff positioning, etc.

Some Dallas fans want their team to lose its remaining games because they believe it will ultimately help the franchise succeed in the future.

Both fan groups want the exact same thing. Both want Dallas to lose.

The desire to lose makes strange bedfellows of some.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
How about agreeing that we all love the Cowboys which is why we're here, but have different philosophies on what will bring us the most success?

I want to build for the future and in a perfect world garrett would at least be on the hot seat. Winning just enough to keep us away from a premium pick and providing the delusional owner more of a reason to stand behind his extension of Coach Clap, doesn't fall in line with what I PERSONALLY believe is best for this franchise. To some I'm not a real fan, while others understand and agree with me. Not sure why there's all of this anger and tension and banners and calls for people to leave. It's football, and we are fans. Relax!!!!
Disagree. But I still love you.
A lot of posters are so transparent and their posts can be copy and pasted and they wouldn't have to bother to sign in.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Exactly. Would the Spurs rather have Tim Duncan for 2 decades, or a few extra feel good moments during the season? I feel like crap about this season already. Two or three extra wins isn't going to make the sting hurt any less. 5 or 10 extra wins for the Spurs that year would have been an Aspirin to a migraine. Maybe Ramsey isn't the next Polamalu. Maybe Hargreaves isn't the next Revis. Maybe Goff isn't the next Brady. I know I would rather trust the Cowboys to pick from the cream of the crop and find out, because maybe they are.

The Spurs should not have won the Draft Lottery, they had the third best chance. They could have ended up with Keith Van Horn.