Which Analyst/Reporter annoys you the most

illone

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Pretty much my answer too. I said it's more fun to watch the game in a group and yell and tell stories over each other than to listen to the announcers.

This year it'll be all about Sunday Night Football. Monday is going to suck with Thiesman and Kornheiser, blah. I can only hope that the first Monday night game that those guys do the other game since it's a double header.

1fisher

Reaction score
I can tolerate most of them...BUT, thiesman and collinswod are the worst! Joe with his homerism.... and collinswod's voice..........blah!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
1fisher said:
I can tolerate most of them...BUT, thiesman and collinswod are the worst! Joe with his homerism.... and collinswod's voice..........blah!
mute is a wonderful toy just watch it with your friends and make your own commentary i do that often when im watchin cowboys games or the vikings with my one friend

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
JFE is the one I find most annoying because unlike Theeesman who always has been and always will be a a clueless rube, she was a talented writer and journalist who has crossed over to the self-aggrandizing, anything for attention dark side.

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
Collinsworth tried to change his persona one offseason and came back an even bigger ******. I don't know where he is now, but I hope he is afflicted by some sort of crippling pain.

1fisher

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
mute is a wonderful toy just watch it with your friends and make your own commentary i do that often when im watchin cowboys games or the vikings with my one friend

I listened to some games on line last year and it was much better than most of the commentators on live tv.

I rarely watch games with friends..... usually it's just me and my wife who by the way is a huge boys' fan!!!!!! She's been to 4 or 5 live games with me!!!!!!!!