CZ POLL Which coaches would you bring back for 2023 if it was up to you?

Which coaches would you bring back for 2023 if it was up to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Bring back Big Mike and DQ. People give McCarthy so much crap, but he's getting this team to the playoffs. Yes, we all want more, I know. But I think stability at the coaching position is huge. If you bring in a new head coach, he's gonna want to bring in his own coaches, and his own playbook. I know some first year coaches have done great things lately, but historically it takes a year or two to get the team back on track. I'd rather keep our coach, and bring in some more talent to help Dak. This team isn't far away right now, lets keep it going.

plasticman

Reaction score
If it were up to me?

I would hire the most qualified GM I could find and then he could answer these questions.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I promise you Dak has been coached on footwork and throwing motion since HS
Not happening.
it was that back up QB that changed him 2019....they started off gangbusters....then it was like lets go conservative and lost so many close games and misse playoffs....sorry i am still ticked at divisional loss

we both would have been so happy if before we played SF we knew we hold them to 19....many of us would have said we got this....losing Pollard was like a stake in our hearts....so then make radcial

adjustments....but when lights brightest....we are inconsistent at best....i dont disagree with anyone's conclusions.....tired of bad taste in mouth

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gerald ought to have a fan day where the faithful can eat all the cheese spread sandwiches as they want and have Mountain Dew dispensers everywhere. goodie bags with Cowboys lighters and hair products. we would love it.
mr Gimme---i think its time to give me the ball...guarantee wont be any worse...wait....take that back

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'd bring jason garrett back. he just needed an OC and we win several super bowls. Maybe the high school coach could come in and help him to win it all.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I promise you Dak has been coached on footwork and throwing motion since HS
Not happening.
also...even when dak has all the time in the world...if you observe closely...he takes a long time to set up and deliver ball....unlike a few of the primo passers that can throw from all kinds of contortions

and different body placement

Status
Not open for further replies.