Which college QB would fit Garrett's offense the best?

supercowboy8

Reaction score
lostar2009;4924582 said:
Yea you say this now until Romo goes out and we fund out how bad Orton is..

and some 2nd-4th round pick is just going to come in and take over, yeah right. I'm not against drafting a QB, but this just isn't the draft to do so.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Aaron Murray. He is mobile, and would work well in this offense. Although he will go in the 1st. Bray has a lot of character issues. Not a RKG>

kirkjrk

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4924590 said:
I say wait till next year unless we draft a QB in like the 5th, 6th, or 7th.
Blake Bortles UCF 6'4" 221lbs. for next year. Great arm, very mobile, good decisions Redshirt Soph. this year--25 tds, 7 int ,3K plus yardage 145 QB Rtg., 285 yds rushing- 8 tds. He will be one I'm watching next year.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tm1119;4924366 said:
But seriously, none of these QB's are worth us touching inside the 4th round. Would just flat out be a waste of a pick in my opinion. I really don't see us keeping 3 QB's anyway. Just not the year to be thinking about future QB.
I agree. I know it goes against the conventional fan/media logic, but I don't want to use a draft pick or a roster spot on a QB this year.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Muhast;4924819 said:
Aaron Murray. He is mobile, and would work well in this offense. Although he will go in the 1st. Bray has a lot of character issues. Not a RKG>

How high do you think he'll go? Worth another Claiborne type trade?

I like Murray a lot.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
supercowboy8;4924538 said:
I dont care for any of these QBs this year and would rather spend draft picks on positions we need players and depth at than a QB.

This, wait one more year. We have a solid backup and need the picks spent on other positions. No more trade ups that cost us picks that we cant afford not to have - just like last year, we have too many holes not to have all available picks !

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;4924972 said:
How high do you think he'll go? Worth another Claiborne type trade?

I like Murray a lot.

No he isn't, I don't think any QB in this draft is worth a 1st round pick. But teams that need a QB will reach and will be kicking them selves in a few years. Minnesota, Jacksonville, and Cleveland are doing now. This draft does not have good to great QBs and i dont want to waste a early pick on one of these guys. I want to help romo now.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Glennon sucks, did any one see him vs Tennessee. Yeah he played good vs bad ACC teams but cant play vs better teams.

TVMan

Reaction score
supercowboy8;4925099 said:
Glennon sucks, did any one see him vs Tennessee. Yeah he played good vs bad ACC teams but cant play vs better teams.

6,702 yards and 62 touchdowns in two years. Dude has upside and can throw the rock.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
TVMan;4925136 said:
6,702 yards and 62 touchdowns in two years. Dude has upside and can throw the rock.

Look at his stats per game, you can see he para those stats vs bad teams. All I know is what I see and when I havw watched him this year I'm not impressed. He is a a lot like drew bledsoe buy throws way more picks.

Also his completion percentage is terrible.

Hailmary

Reaction score
supercowboy8;4925099 said:
Haven't really seen him play, so I can't comment on how good or not he is, but Kiper did just mention that he has a chance to be the first qb taken and he's starting to show up in the first of some mocks.

Just saying...

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Hailmary;4925200 said:
Haven't really seen him play, so I can't comment on how good or not he is, but Kiper did just mention that he has a chance to be the first qb taken and he's starting to show up in the first of some mocks.

Just saying...

which is pretty sad. He has all the measurable, but his play isnt great at all. 57% completion ratings and bad games vs top teams.

He has the arm, the size, but he is not good. With Kiper saying he is the top QB just shows how bad this class is and teams will reach on QBs. I say skip on these QBs this year. We will have Romo for 3-5 more years.

dart

Reaction score
Alex Carder, QB, Western Michigan
Height: 6-2. Weight: 224.

6 rd or later

Diogenes

Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about Aaron Murray? I've recently been hearing his name bandied about but didn't get a chance to see Georgia play much this year.

OhioCowboy249

Reaction score
Diogenes;4925547 said:
Does anybody know anything about Aaron Murray? I've recently been hearing his name bandied about but didn't get a chance to see Georgia play much this year.

I think what hurts his stock is his lack of height he is listed at 6'0". But look at Bree's and the even shorter Russell Wilson. I also am not sure if he is even coming out of school this year. Living in Ohio, I've seen Dysert play a great deal, including when he played my Buckeyes, and I can say this kid is legit. Great accuracy, he places the ball perfectly. I saw way too many dropped balls by Miami players that were perfectly placed by him. I think his stock will rise quickly through the draft process. I would take him or Bray over the rest of the qb's in this draft.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Diogenes;4925547 said:

Some draft experts say Aaron should be the first QB taken overall.

He is athletic and will run a 4.6-4.7 range 40, although he isn't really a runner, but he will move around a lot to extend plays. He has a pretty good arm, and nice accuracy. He would be a great pick in the 2nd-3rd round for someone.