Which concerns you more: RB situation or DT situation?

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm curious if WAS would be willing to trade John Ridgeway to DAL. I doubt it though
Why? Wait long enough, they'll cut him. He's just a big slug meager snaps guy. If we hadn't drafted him, you wouldn't even know who he was.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
RB for sure. Osa's a baller, and we at least have a bet placed at DT with Mazi.

Our RB corps is a wasteland. Zeke and Dowdle are both RB3 types at this point. Deuce and Freeman aren't NFL material. It may be the worst RB room in football.

All of our backs have shown us that they aren't NFL caliber runners. Zeke's still got it as a blocker and checkdown guy, but don't ask him to turn the corner.

Last edited:

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
An improved offensive line will help the running game, but with McCarthy and Dak, this is a passing-based offense. The running game is simply complimentary. But they should still call a lot of play action and make them respect the run a bit.

So, the defensive trenches is wayyyy more of a concern to me than RB. If they can't stop the run, this defense is going to struggle against the more physical teams, and there's quite a bit of them on the schedule. And of course, no hint of a deep playoff run if the trenches aren't secured. The front 7 (including the LBs), they're going to have to take a big step this year, or we'll just see the same results in the playoffs...no matter the regular season record.