Which free agents would you like to be signed in the next 72 hours?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Griffen at $8 million without hesitation for me. Clowney has never lived up to the hype.

I get that, but we have plenty of cap room unless we target a CB with a big salary. Griffin fills that bill too, but I really like the idea of DEs on both sides that set the edge well.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get that, but we have plenty of cap room unless we target a CB with a big salary. Griffin fills that bill too, but I really like the idea of DEs on both sides that set the edge well.

You don't think Griffen does that well?

leeblair

Reaction score
Dak has definitely showed all the abilities to be a franchise QB. He made a huge leap this year as they opened up the offense and brought out the deep ball. Which many of us told you would happen if the actually opened things up.

The answer to what? We are lucky to have found the kid with a 4th round pick.

Even as a rookie, with a bad defense and Garrett as HC, this team went 13-3 and would have made it to the 2nd round with the way Dak played in that game. THAT right there told me all I needed to know about Dak.

THAT season alone proved Dak, even as a rookie was "the answer".

Guys like you were too busy crying about Romo to see that.
A handicapped person could've stood behind the offensive line of 2016 and had success.
But Dak chokes under pressure.
That's his weakness, and it was his weakness in college.
Nothing has changed.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
A handicapped person could've stood behind the offensive line of 2016 and had success.
But Dak chokes under pressure.
That's his weakness, and it was his weakness in college.
Nothing has changed.

Amazing...….because his first 3 years in the league, Dak lead the NFL in last drive comeback wins.

So yet again we hear another odd comment that has no backing and is proven dead wrong instantly.

Dak's weakness is his that he needs to get better at moving around in the pocket, and specifically stepping up and through the pressure.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Whomever will take an honest offer up to $6M.
They dont seem to have much of a problem at all handing out these large deals to their own....ones that would absolutely hamstring the cap if they go south quickly, but a million or three on the short term lower end guys that can really help, maybe on a third contract, they act as though every penny is critical.

leeblair

Reaction score
Amazing...….because his first 3 years in the league, Dak lead the NFL in last drive comeback wins.

So yet again we hear another odd comment that has no backing and is proven dead wrong instantly.

Dak's weakness is his that he needs to get better at moving around in the pocket, and specifically stepping up and through the pressure.
Yeah, that must be the reason the Cowboys have been so successful for the past 3 years- all those come from behind wins.
I'm surprised that the Eagles didn't just fold, knowing Dak was leading the Cowboys.
Be serious.
You saw it just like the rest of us. He was bad.

mathew1184

Reaction score
I would take any signing right now, NFL FA is all I have, lol.

Griffin would be amazing, but I dont know anymore with Gregory.

Harrison would be nice.