Which NFC East Opponent should we worry about?

silver

Reaction score
The Commanders.
  • the have a very good defense
  • clinton portis
  • santana moss
  • they swept us last year.
  • they hate us more than we hate them

the giants are a close second. the beagles...nah

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
with the improvements to their O and an already steller D.....I say the Skins.

Dallas
Skins
NY Giants
Philly

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
i said giants for the fact that they're the defending NFCE champion.. but i could make a strong case for the eagles..

just because they had an off year with many injuries doesn't mean they've dropped completely off.. you don't go from completely dominating the NFCE (quite possibly the NFC) for how many years to nothing overnight

Galian Beast

Reaction score
The Skins swept us, but we were playing with a very broken team at the time of the second game. And despite losing, we dominated them in the first game. We simply had our way with them. It would have been considered rape in 17 states.

Our defense (especially last year) really hinged on key players actually being healthy. Combine that with our offenses inability to perform in the second game... and you see why we lost so badly.

the very fact that we have t.o. this year changes this in my mind.

The only team that even neutralized T.O. last year was us. And that was with a broken McNabb... He had over 50 yards receiving in every game he played OR at least one touchdown.

Owens never played Washington last year, and they beat Philly by 7 points the first time they played each other. T.O. would have made the difference. The second game was also by 9 points... He would have made the difference.

Despite how poor the Eagles were last year, they would have made the playoffs with T.O. Other than the game against Seattle they were pretty much in every game. Only lost by more than 10 points twice (seattle and washington).

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Every team in our division....Commanders will be tough.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Galian Beast said:
The Skins swept us, but we were playing with a very broken team at the time of the second game. And despite losing, we dominated them in the first game. We simply had our way with them. It would have been considered rape in 17 states.

Our defense (especially last year) really hinged on key players actually being healthy. Combine that with our offenses inability to perform in the second game... and you see why we lost so badly.

the very fact that we have t.o. this year changes this in my mind.

The only team that even neutralized T.O. last year was us. And that was with a broken McNabb... He had over 50 yards receiving in every game he played OR at least one touchdown.

Owens never played Washington last year, and they beat Philly by 7 points the first time they played each other. T.O. would have made the difference. The second game was also by 9 points... He would have made the difference.

Despite how poor the Eagles were last year, they would have made the playoffs with T.O. Other than the game against Seattle they were pretty much in every game. Only lost by more than 10 points twice (seattle and washington).

Didn't we beat Philly 33-10?

Anyway, I think Philly may surprise people.

They're going to have a lot of pride....I think we get their best game.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The Giants, despite what the pundits say, Eli will be a very good QB in this league. If they sign Keyshawn, they are the favorite in the division.

The Commanders have improved, but time has shown that buying a team almost never works.

The Eagles dont worry me. No WRs, no true RB, offensive line problems, defensive line problems, LB problems, and McChunky chokes.

silver

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Didn't we beat Philly 33-10?

Anyway, I think Philly may surprise people.

They're going to have a lot of pride....I think we get their best game.
i disagree, with all due respect of course. i trully believe their window of opportunity has finnally shut. think cowboys during campo's regime.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
None of the 3 division rivals are going to be easy games. They're not going to roll over. It is the toughest division in the NFL. From the coaches, to the owners, to the front offices, to the players, there is something about each team in the division which makes it a possible winner.

I fear the Eagles more than the other 2 because they have the best QB and the most recent bragging rights against us. I will not say they're dead until I see a steady flat line.

Eli Manning takes some heat here, but he's only going to get better. They have solid pieces in place on both sides of the ball.

I think the manic spending of the Skins is funny and foolish, but I'm not dumb enough to think they're a mark.

Gfunk

Reaction score
lol @ the Eagles getting one vote

how quickly the mighty have fallen

lspain1

Reaction score
I think all of our division rivals are trouble. I think I would rather play all my games against the rest of the NFC rather than those three teams.