Which player in NFL history would you draft No. 1?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Tom Brady....others are wannabes

• most important position in football
  • Most championships, often with lesser receivers and run game
  • Has done what no other player has

aikemirv

Reaction score
The real and only Captain America...Roger Staubach. No losing seasons, 4 Super Bowls, and 2 Super Bowl Championships in a 8 years as a starting QB.

If QB is the most valuable position, then you want a QB that is a winner, leader and legend.
I can't disagree with this as long as Roger is going to play more than half a career this time. Put Roger with BB and he wins as many as Brady and maybe more.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Steve Young. Couldn't stand him at the time but he's the most complete NFL player I've ever seen. Arm, touch, mobility, intelligence, leadership, and championships.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Remember you're saying in your opinion this the greatest player in NFL history.

I struggled between Reggie White, Dan Marino, and Randy Moss but decided my choice would be Marino. No player IMO did so much with so little.

Charles Haley

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm gonna pick someone who can make everyone on the team better. Going with Barry Sanders.

He doesn't have themes championships his team does though. If Bellichek had Peyton Manning or Joe Montana would they not have rings as well?

Tom Brady doesn't make my top 10 list of talented players honestly.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Steve Young. Couldn't stand him at the time but he's the most complete NFL player I've ever seen. Arm, touch, mobility, intelligence, leadership, and championships.
I mentioned him the other day as the most gifted QB ever - I really think he was.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All you guys who picked non-Cowboy players as your choice makes you all Trolls, trolls, trolls. just kidding. :grin:

Montana was awesome but if we are going on who won the most sb's, i would say The Goat.
I gave you will like. Because the entire post makes sense Lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It’s hard to argue that. But I’m sticking with Charles Haley. I’ve never seen anyone change your game like he could

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're describing Patrick Mahomes or Steve Young.

They remind me a little of one another. Obviously Mahomes has freakish athletic ability that Young could never touch and there's very little similarity on the hoof. I think they were equally difficult players to defend though.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hard to say..I don't see why not though? He hasn't shown he can't.
After what I saw Mahomes do last year Super Bowl . I just don’t think he’s as great as most people think he is. Yeah I know I get ridiculed for it but I really believe it. But only time is going to tell. I’m with Terry Bradshaw I think he’s overrated. Mahomes has already missed games. He’s not a Steve Young