Which prospect at 19 is “slam dunk” for Cowboys & which would have you “shaking your head”?

DFWJC

Reaction score
DJ Moore is my top guy at the position, but I wouldn't even want him at pick #19.

I hope they didn't just create a hole through their own making to turn around and burn their first round pick to fill it. That's stupid on top of stupid.
They haven't been doing that the past few years with McClay in the mix, and I highly doubt they force fit a pick this year. If they pick someone, it means they had that player rated that high.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Could be . Its a fit. I can see LVE get way over drafted as well and go to San fran. He's been worked out by them like 5 times. It would be mistake number 2..but for other reasons than Foster. Foster was just a complete *** hat off the field,and nothing has changed. LVE is high risk reward...meaning, he may not be a fit,and might be a part time guy at first.
God I hope LVE comes off the board before we pick.

ferrispata

Reaction score
I think Ridley would be a great compliment to our running game philosophy. He would be a great big play threat that would keep defenses honest and from loading the box. He would benefit greatly from play-action.

buck8822

Reaction score
Rashaan Evans is the slam dunk pick. Lee, Smith and Evans, plus what we have up front. Then in the second grab safety Elliott from Texas. In the 4th grab Lazard and St. Brown is they are there. Yes both

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Slam dunk - Derwin James, Vita Vea

Shaking my head (& probably make me stop rooting for the team for awhile) - wide receiver in 1st round

Dalmations202

Reaction score
Slam Dunk - Vita Vea
Shaking my head -- any tight end taken round one or two with Witten still on the team.