Which QB from the 2016 draft would you want over Dak?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
:thumbup:
Riiiiight.

I said it all year. He was making simple throws to wide open players. Dak was running for his life and making plays at the same time.

Can you explain how a journeyman Nick Foles can come in and have perhaps the greatest Championship and Super Bowl performances a qb has ever had if it wasn't the scheme and personnel? I'll wait...

Hmmmm, Super Bowl winning teams having quality depth, talent, and successful offensive/defensive schemes...

That's quality insight you don't get on most free sites.

Ken

Reaction score
:thumbup:

Hmmmm, Super Bowl winning teams having quality depth, talent, and successful offensive/defensive schemes...

That's quality insight you don't get on most free sites.
SO you can't answer the question. Thank you.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
SO you can't answer the question. Thank you.

Quality depth, talent, and successful offensive/defensive scheme.

BTW, 28/43, for 373 yards and 3 TDs/1 INT is the "greatest Super Bowl performance" you've ever seen, huh?

You wouldn't be saying a bunch of hyperbole in a feigned attempt to make a point would you?

Nah.

Ken

Reaction score
Quality depth, talent, and successful offensive/defensive scheme.

BTW, 28/43, for 373 yards and 3 TDs/1 INT is the "greatest Super Bowl performance" you've ever seen, huh?

You wouldn't be saying a bunch of hyperbole in a feigned attempt to make a point would you?

Nah.
That wasn't my point, but even if it was, that isn't an outlandish statement as a lot of people have it down as one of the best super bowl performances in history.

My point was, COMBINED...his championship game and his superbowl performance was perhaps unmatched.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
That wasn't my point, but even if it was, that isn't an outlandish statement as a lot of people have it down as one of the best super bowl performances in history.

My point was, COMBINED...his championship game and his superbowl performance was perhaps unmatched.

Oh combined?

Troy Aikman's postseason run from 1992 says hello:

3-0
8 TDs/0 TDs
124.2 QB Rating
68.5 comp. %

Get outta here.

Ken

Reaction score
Oh combined?

Troy Aikman's postseason run from 1992 says hello:

3-0
8 TDs/0 TDs
124.2 QB Rating
68.5 comp. %

Get outta here.
I acknowledge Aikman's run was probably the best....but I was focused on the last two games only.

Crunch those numbers and factor in Foles' receiving TD and get back to me.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im happy Dak is our QB . Wentz was a Grenade with the pin out just pushing the line till he got hurt . Predicted it to all my Eagle buddies and they even agreed he took too many hits .

Is he available to play , is he back too 100% after the injury . 2017 isn't relevant because there is no proof yet he can do what he did then till he dose it. Eagles are very lucky they have Foles.
Dak is available to play that's job 1

I'm "available" to play as well. The eagles are lucky to have Wentz and 32 GM's (including our own) would take him over Dak. Hell, i'd take David Carr over Dak.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I acknowledge Aikman's run was probably the best....but I was focused on the last two games only.

Crunch those numbers and factor in Foles' receiving TD and get back to me.

Lol, why would you remove one of the post season games, as if removing a playoff game somehow raise the level of difficulty?

Your argument is pure comedy.

Ken

Reaction score
Lol, why would you remove one of the post season games, as if removing a playoff game somehow raise the level of difficulty?

Your argument is pure comedy.
The fact that my statement is what it is doesn't make it less true.

The two most important games, you would be hard pressed to find better than what Foles played.

I don't know why you don't understand the statement and I don't know why you take such exception to it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The fact that my statement is what it is doesn't make it less true.

The two most important games, you would be hard pressed to find better than what Foles played.

I don't know why you don't understand the statement and I don't know why you take such exception to it.

I think you're failing to realize that if you don't win I'm the first round of the playoffs you don't advance to the conference championship and Super Bowl.

Each game is equally important.

Ken

Reaction score
You can be a cowboys fan and admit the fact that Dak isn't on the same level as Brady, Brees, and Rodgers.
not....yet. But neither is anyone else from his draft class.