Which running back do you want?

rambo2

Reaction score
Milage not super high on my priority list as RB’s are trending toward 1 and done contracts. They’re not OT’s you grab and pencil in for a 10 year career.

Part II of the issue I have is that even though he will be physically cleared there are too many stories of the athletes not be mentally clear from injury and fully trust that they can go 100%.

If Im looking at having a guy for 4-5 years I don’t want his first year ( potentially 20-25% of his tenure) feeling as if he’s not running at max. capacity. Just my take.
Hopefully, whoever we get gives us some very good years.

Bagman

Reaction score
Whoever is the most injured. Can't have a healthy RB. They might ask for a raise.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
I’m starting to like Jaylen Wright a lot. Been in love with Allen and Benson for awhile. If Brooks didn’t have that ACL I would like him more. It will be a year before he’s fully back.
I agree Wright, Allen and Benson any of these guys, look like good players.

sbark

Reaction score
????
We already got Luepke...why double up
Lol
2nd thought not even sarcasm..

reddyuta

Reaction score
m\\I dont wan to draft a Rb in the 2nd RD,i would gladly take one in the 3rd RD and Benson is my Favorite.

Mikexike

Reaction score
benson, wright, brooks.

any of those guys will be great. I'd take Benson in the 2nd round and the other 2 3rd round.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Benson 1, Brooks 1A. I dont think we have a real shot at Benson, and Im not as worried about Brooks knee as others.

Wright and Irving as close for me. Wright is a freak athlete, and Irving is a " bettee than the sum of his parts" kind of player. Both should be productive backs. I have Allen behind them. He is only going to be able to run inside the tackle boxes in the NFL, and thats going to limit him. He is going to he like Damien Harris
I agree with this. I would be OK with Brooks and am not that worried about his knee (or our history with hurt second-rounders). I would like to take a second back later in the draft to compete with Dowdle for the No. 2 role and possibly be an option if we do take Brooks, in case he's slow to make it all the way back.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Milage not super high on my priority list as RB’s are trending toward 1 and done contracts. They’re not OT’s you grab and pencil in for a 10 year career.

Part II of the issue I have is that even though he will be physically cleared there are too many stories of the athletes not be mentally clear from injury and fully trust that they can go 100%.

If Im looking at having a guy for 4-5 years I don’t want his first year ( potentially 20-25% of his tenure) feeling as if he’s not running at max. capacity. Just my take.
I can understand that take on it.