Which site has the best Cowboys info***VOTE***

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Hos and Reality would prolly know better than me. Only cuz I'm too lazy to do the research.

I'd say numbers wise, the Ranch is comparable, followed up by DCC, cowboys-forum, DCFU, and then whoever is left... Not sure of them all

Quality-wise...well it's all a matter of preference. Not going to get in a board war as to what I think about them all. Don't spend enough time to truly gauge the pros and cons of each...
No comparasion on Quality by a mile we have the best layout, ease of use, posters and yes I'll even say Mods.... What I like it's really a clean family oriented board... I mean how many of the other boards sent some of it's memebers kids to a football camp this year... (I really don't know if any did good for them)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mschmidt64 said:
I am not saying you don't... but it's no shame to be runner up to us in that category.

We're just a bunch of wicked smart posters. What can we say?

We don't try to be that way. We just are.
To me this poll is like power rankings... somebody's always gonna be pissed.

And being "runner-up" based on one poll w/no real research behind it, is not gonna make me lose sleep.

And what's funny, because the poll has none of the other "major" cowboys boards out there. You guys are whipping the other boards listed, cuz they're so small and prolly have little to no traffic. I'd think it would be cool to see a real poll w/the primary boards listed, not just DCC. The others on there don't count.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
mschmidt64 said:
They are looking for quality over quantity, I guess.

:D

Then why is DCC there? They'd be the second WORST quality cowboys site on the net.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Not many folks know this - but I founded DallasCowboysCentral.com and did the site setup/layout/forums/portal

Set it up - then sold it to SBK. :D

Im flattered its actually doing so well. The Zone is my home ...but mad props to my old stomping grounds.

D
I claim Bullshat

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2233boys said:
I claim Bullshat

Don't know if he found it, but I am pretty sure he did do the setup and tech work for it. So he was there at the start.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
How is Cowboyszone.com not even listed?

Hands down, flat out, simply the best.
I guess you could say that if you like your posts deleted, overly sensitive Members, and threads like "Hey Do you think Parcells likes to watch the Dog Whisper" Threads on your main page.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Don't know if he found it, but I am pretty sure he did do the setup and tech work for it. So he was there at the start.
Being there at the start and founding something are two different things.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
2233boys said:
I guess you could say that if you like your posts deleted, overly sensitive Members, and threads like "Hey Do you think Parcells likes to watch the Dog Whisper" Threads on your main page.

So the 65,000.00 question is...

"Why are you here if you don't like it here?"

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2233boys said:

You do know that if you find it so bad here...you can just not post or read here?

However it is odd that for some that claim they can't stand it here or how it is ran, sure do seem to come here and post or read under different names.

I find things in life are simple if you keep it simple.

If I don't like a site or how it is run, I just decide not to go there and complain about it.

If I like a site and how it is run, I just stay at that site.

I figure if people like a site they should stick with it and not go to other sites and complain about the other site. If a site is so superior to another site I just don't see the reason to go to this other site that one thinks is inferior.

Simple.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2233boys said:
Being there at the start and founding something are two different things.

What part of my post did you not get?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:

and been here for 2 years at that

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You do know that if you find it so bad here...you can just not post or read here?

However it is odd that for some that claim they can't stand it here or how it is ran, sure do seem to come here and post or read under different names.

If I don't like a site or how it is run, I just decide not to go there and complain about it.

I figure if people like a site they should stick with it and not go to other sites and complain about the other site. If a site is so superior to another site I just don't see the reason to go to this other site that one thinks is inferior.

Simple.

Sounds like someone got busted. LOL!

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
and been here for 2 years at that
Most of the long termers registered at both sites, or at least in my case I wasn't sure if I wanted to hang in one (And if so which one) or both.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:

I like to stir the pot.

BrAinPaiNt said:
I find the hypocrisy amusing.
BrAinPaiNt said:
Got one username fella, post and/or read under it

BrAinPaiNt said:

Simple.
Simple but not as fun...

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Simple.

:thankyou: Right on the money... This site just has that warm and fuzzy feeling.....Heck some of are here more than we are at work....This is really a second home for a lot of us so to speak....

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2233boys said:
I find the hypocrisy amusing.

I have NEVER registered on that site under ANY username. And if think otherwise you are wrong.

Got one username fella, post and/or read under it

Who said I was talking about you.

Simple but not as fun...

You mean simple but not adult enough.