Which team will win SB first... Cowboys or Commanders?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I think this is easy.
Dallas will get the next SB before the Commanders....

The Commanders are gonna wakeup one day and realize
"oh my god, its been 20 years since we last won SuperBowl":eek:

So far its what? 14 years and counting for Commanders... like the Stealers... took them 25 years to STEAL the one for the thumb...
:laugh2:

gbrittain

Reaction score
YoMick said:
I think this is easy.
Dallas will get the next SB before the Commanders....

The Commanders are gonna wakeup one day and realize
"oh my god, its been 20 years since we last won SuperBowl":eek:

So far its what? 14 years and counting for Commanders... like the Stealers... took them 25 years to STEAL the one for the thumb...
:laugh2:

Definitely Dallas!!!

ddh33

Reaction score
Since Dallas is going to win next year as Bill rides off into the sunset, I guess I would have to say the Cowboys.

Reaction score
Commanders obviously...your recievers will eventually get too old to breathe and they will have to get off the team.

No QB, No Wrs...no RB? No offense? Sounds like the future of Dallas to me.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Commanders obviously...your recievers will eventually get too old to breathe and they will have to get off the team.

you're talking about receivers? dude, you only have ONE :laugh2:

and your QB situation is the same as our's

RB? you got us there, but we're not exactly void of talent there either

Eskimo

Reaction score
I don't see either team winning one anytime soon (next 3 years).

After that it is too hard to speculate with coaching and player turnover.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Until both teams address the many problems that plague them, neither one will even sniff the SB for some time.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:

Wow. Ignorance from a Commanders' fan.

How unheard of.:rolleyes:

Considering that the Cowboys and Commanders were almost identical in offensive and defensive production, I fail to understand how you could be so sure of your team's superiority over ours. Is it because you finally beat us in Dallas? Or because you swept us?

The sun even shines on a dog's *** once in a while.:)

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:

No QB...Wasn't Bledsoe ranked very high in the NFC this year? Another good post from the Commander peanut gallery

ghost

Reaction score
it truly depends on this off season. were coming off an extremely successful season, and we have to build on that. if we can get another WR, and hope that campbell pans out, then us. but what if you guys fill all your needs? who ever fills their holes the most will be the first with another ring.

Jay9508

Reaction score
i dont know what to think, the cowboys aren't consistent. one season they're good the next season they're sorry

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
If the Skins add a playmaker and some O-line depth, I think they go very deep this year even if Brunell is playing. Hell, they won 11 games this year with one WR.

If J Campbell fulfills expectations in 06 or 07, definitely the Skins get to the SB first. I like the chances of him being good; when has Gibbs ever been wrong with a QB? Who's the next QB in Dallas? Leinart is the only solid prospect this year and he isn't going to Dallas.

The Cowboys will improve next season based on the youth of their defense. But they have so many holes to fill on both sides of the ball (see numerous threads here daily). Their key players on offense (besides Witten) are ancient and on the decline. The only way the Boys seriously compete in the NFC next year is if they are very busy in free agency (which is not out of the question).

I see the same playoff teams as last year from the NFC with the exception that the Boys get a wild card and the Giants are watching the games on TV.

Skins still are closer than the Cowboys. They already have been 2 games closer and have already improved this offseason (Saunders, Gray) vs (loss of key coaches).

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prediction:

If Parcells fixes the offensive line, Dallas will sweep the NFC East next season. Don't know if winning the Super Bowl would follow, but the Cowboys would be a heck of a lot closer in doing so than the Commanders. :)

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Neither one of these teams look to be that close. Toss a coin.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
I would have to say as of this moment Commanders

If Parcells has another productive offseason, then we're pretty neck and neck

If Campbell is a bust, Cowboys

Bizwah

Reaction score
Right now, it's a toss-up.

I will say that if not for a Flozell injury, we would've been NFC East champs.

Who knows what the future holds? What key injuries will hit the NFC East? the NFC in general?

Anymore in the NFL, the teams that avoid key injuries are the ones that are successful. All teams are pretty much on an even playing field.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Right now, it's a toss-up.

I will say that if not for a Flozell injury, we would've been NFC East champs.

Who knows what the future holds? What key injuries will hit the NFC East? the NFC in general?

Anymore in the NFL, the teams that avoid key injuries are the ones that are successful. All teams are pretty much on an even playing field.

exactly. The problem is, we've seemed to get key injuries for the past few years. Last year, i think, Terry Glenn got injured in the first Commander game, and this year, anthony henry and flozell adams both got hurt. I think we got hit hardest at key positions this year, or at the positions where we didn't have the depth we would've wanted(ie O-Line and LB). Here's to hoping we don't have too many key injuries at low depth again.