Which team will win SB first... Cowboys or Commanders?

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
We should conduct some friendly wagers on this as well as both the games that are played next year

And if Bubba in Miami-Dade prison makes Sean Taylor a man....:lmao2:

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Your asking this question on a cowboys board, what do you expect the answer to be:)

Dallas hands down.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
Hitta - do you check facts or just spurt nonsense?!

Cooley didn't start until the second half of his rookie year, just like Witten.

Witten has played nearly a full season more and has not outproduced Cooley. Cooley also suffered with that putrid offense in 2004 (30th in league scoring).

Witten 38 (7 in rookie year) games started - 13 TD

Cooley 25 (9 in rookie year) games started - 13 TD

Cooley started from day 1, as he was the only H-Back on the Commanders roster. The stats that show "starts" only show players who played the first play of the game, the H-Back isnt used every play.

Jesus Christ, you dont even know your own F'ing team.

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Cooley started from day 1, as he was the only H-Back on the Commanders roster. The stats that show "starts" only show players who played the first play of the game, the H-Back isnt used every play.

Cooley was used sparingly the first half of 2004 and has started and played 80% of downs since.

RedskinsFanInTX

Reaction score
Commanders
pointstosky.gif

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Ramsey never had a chance...our OL sucked and Spurrier was more concerned about trying to run 4 and 5 wide out sets rather then protecting the QB. When Ramsey had to come in relief against the Giants this year, he played great.

The question was not answered..Ramsey is considered a bust by Gibbs and friends if not why trade to draft a qb in round one? Second, Ramsey only played in that game because Brunnel was injured!!!!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
uhhh.......it's like 100-1 cowboys.....

Go post this on ES and it'll be 1-100 skins.....

:rolleyes:

post this on a Cleveland brown site and it would be 70-30 skins.....Didn't espn already pick us to win next year anyways.......I laughed because experts are never right....

then again someone has to be right ......maybe.....

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
The question was not answered..Ramsey is considered a bust by Gibbs and friends if not why trade to draft a qb in round one? Second, Ramsey only played in that game because Brunnel was injured!!!!

I wouldn't say he's considered a bust. I would say that he's considered a horse that's been spooked and hence is likely to panic/make rash decisions on the field. He has the better arm over Brunell...the reason Gibbs started Brunell (and other Skins fans can attest to this, is that Brunell rarely throws INTs. If he does, its rarely multiple INTs in a game). I think Gibbs didn't feel comfortable starting Ramsey this year and wanted to have a QB that is more experienced at game management.

I see Ramsey as having to start to regain confidence...unfortunately that's unlikely to be with the Commanders with Brunell and Campbell here. Once he regains his confidence, he will be a very good QB IMO.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

true enough about the 'starts'. but, you said 'witten didnt start' his first year. he started 7 games and had 35 catches.

clayman

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Taylor is also the dumbest with a close second being Portis..ever heard him speak? Stop being a homer..the Skins are getting crusty with no 1# draft pick this year due to a foolish trade with Denver.

The Skins will not raise a Lombardi for a LONGGGGGGGG LONGGGGGGG time!! :lmao2::laugh1::laugh2:

Portis unfortunately is a way better speaker than our Emmitt. :banghead:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
clayman said:
Portis unfortunately is a way better speaker than our Emmitt. :banghead:

Emmitt was Bad but portis borders "short bus" status!! :bang2::laugh1::laugh2:

clayman

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Emmitt was Bad but portis borders "short bus" status!! :bang2::laugh1::laugh2:

Well seeing Emmitt weekly this year on the NFL Network and his using "axe" and misusing plurals was like nails on a chalkboard to me. At least Portis could hide behind whatever his disguise was....poor Emmitt was next to solid talkers in TD, Rod, Lincoln, and Eisen.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
I wouldn't say he's considered a bust. I would say that he's considered a horse that's been spooked and hence is likely to panic/make rash decisions on the field. He has the better arm over Brunell...the reason Gibbs started Brunell (and other Skins fans can attest to this, is that Brunell rarely throws INTs. If he does, its rarely multiple INTs in a game). I think Gibbs didn't feel comfortable starting Ramsey this year and wanted to have a QB that is more experienced at game management.

I see Ramsey as having to start to regain confidence...unfortunately that's unlikely to be with the Commanders with Brunell and Campbell here. Once he regains his confidence, he will be a very good QB IMO.

It is obvious that Gibbs and Danny-boy think Ramsey is now a bust..or at least a "bust" for their new scheme. Here are the simple facts on the matter:

1) You do not demote the starter for a demoted Brunnel unless you think he is NOT the answer at the QB position. Part of being a "bust" at the QB position is INTs and poor decision making. Gibbs chose the "old" guy because he makes less mistakes!! Ramsey played enough during his Skins tenure for them to know what they have in the player.

2) You do not trade a first rounder to draft a QB if you think you have the franchise QB on the roster. Gibbs does not make this move unless he thinks Ramsey is a bust. Brunnel is functional but not the answer for the future of the Skins.

3) They will not give away Ramsey by releasing him unless it benefits them somehow. They will attempt to bloat his value to trade him to a QB needy team or simply keep him for depth if the cost is not prohibative.

Now is your chance to not be a homer and admit that Ramsey has been a "busted" pick for the Skins just like I admit Quincy Carter was a "bust" for Dallas. Teams make mistakes and Ramsey is certainly one of many for the Skins. I think Campbell will be a bust too but that is based more on his college days so I will not speak on that until we see more of him in the NFL. Just be honest...BUSTED!!! :lmao2::lmao:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
clayman said:
Well seeing Emmitt weekly this year on the NFL Network and his using "axe" and misusing plurals was like nails on a chalkboard to me. At least Portis could hide behind whatever his disguise was....poor Emmitt was next to solid talkers in TD, Rod, Lincoln, and Eisen.

I agree on Emmitt and he was fired..but Portis is really in trouble..the man cannot complete a coherent sentence. :eek:

clayman

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
I agree on Emmitt and he was fired..but Portis is really in trouble..the man cannot complete a coherent sentence. :eek:

Emmitt was fired???

:laugh2: on portis's sentences

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Now is your chance to not be a homer and admit that Ramsey has been a "busted" pick for the Skins just like I admit Quincy Carter was a "bust" for Dallas. Teams make mistakes and Ramsey is certainly one of many for the Skins. I think Campbell will be a bust too but that is based more on his college days so I will not speak on that until we see more of him in the NFL. Just be honest...BUSTED!!! :lmao2::lmao:

you can't label ramsey a bust in any way approaching quincy carters bust label. carter isnt even in the NFL. ramsey may or may not be around for years to come, but that has yet to be determined.

and, up til this year, the skins have had nothing around the QB position that would allow anyone to make an accurate determination of how good ramsey or anyone else can be.