Who’s your favorite player on the roster right now?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I agree completely. Like my BMW 750 Li in the driveway. LOL
So... you're saying you went and bought an expensive crap vehicle and it now sits in your driveway for nothing more than show?
HA HA HA!

Sweet.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
LVE of course, I would love to go hunting with him during the off-season. I have heard he has mad skills. On the field, I was stunned with what he achieved in the first year. Power, speed and football IQ.

On the offensive side it would have to be
Zeke. I love how he degrades and assaults the opposing defensive players. The abuse he shells out is just crazy. He reminds me of the Samuel L Jackson quote from pulp fiction. " I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."

Don't forget
Jeff Heath either, he leads the team with knockouts and interceptions.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
LVE of course, I would love to go hunting with him during the off-season. I have heard he has mad skills. On the field, I was stunned with what he achieved in the first year. Power, speed and football IQ.

On the offensive side it would have to be
Zeke. I love how he degrades and assaults the opposing defensive players. The abuse he shells out is just crazy. He reminds me of the Samuel L Jackson quote from pulp fiction. " I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."

Don't forget
Jeff Heath either, he leads the team with knockouts and interceptions.
Made me feel like I was reading Chuck Palahniuk for a sec...