Who’s your favorite player on the roster right now?

Jipper

Reaction score
on the roster?
the one
the only
the greatest tight end to play the game
jw

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What I truly like about Dak is he will always be the underdog. I honestly think fans of other teams think more highly of him than many Cowboys fans do.

And what does Dak do? Just keeps on winning. I love it.
good point, I agree, I like dak , but sometimes he does play poorly lol.

so I will say Dak , LVE,Frederick, Heath lol yeah he is a big underdog!,zeke off and on, then some of the new guys,
like pollard sounds interesting, the new DT,weber,(he got hurt?) and maybe some others I will like in PS games, only thing is they may look good in PS
then we dont see them again in reg season. Cobb may be likable, have to wait and see.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going into this season, the player I’m expecting the most improvement from is Michael Gallup. He is my favorite right now for that reason.

My all time favorite is Mr. Bob Hayes who I was lucky enough to see play in person at the Cotton Bowl and Texas Stadium. He had an unbelievably big impact on the NFL and how it is played today. He was the prototype of the modern NFL receiver. IMO, the most electrifying player in Cowboys history.

morasp

Reaction score
Haven't seen Sean Lee mentioned yet. Yes he has injury issues and may have lost a step but he has to be one of the hardest working if not the hardest working selfless put the team first players I've ever seen.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Right now Cooper is probably my favorite Cowboy. He's the best cowboys route running reciever I've seen as a fan.
He can change directions so darn quickly.
YAC king.
He can take a short pass to the house on any given play.

I really like Gallup, too.
Strong and great with the ball in his hands.
Has a *little* bit of Dez in his game in that regard.
He also brings a real threat downfield and YAC ability.
A third of his catches went for more than 20 yards. Brings some much-needed chunk play ability
Great route runner as well.
He could be a 65 catch, 1000 yrds & 8 TD guy IMO.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I agree completely. Like my BMW 750 Li in the driveway. LOL
Ha ha ha! Again... this guy and his car.
Aww... my baby boogie...
You want kissies because you have a BMW?
Lol.

Maverick84

Reaction score
I'll go with Dak. Because the very mention of Dak's name on these boards stirs the pot. And I love stirring the pot, on both sides. I tell people I'm crazy all the time.
what a ridiculously stupid attitude to have

you shouldn't put anything past "8" on anything you have to fill your age out on

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
i think the team is secretly led by Tyron smith.

But I love Leighton vander esch and can see him with a ray Lewis kinda career he is fun to watch
well ,you ask a pretty tough question MB#4, how could a parent of 4-6 offspring answer that?

*:lmao: you ought to know me well enough by now that I tend to take the least travelled avenues/trails, there forth the reason of my stalwartly vocalizing the virtues& attributes of the #73 &#38

*and I've been silently pulling for Joe Thomas Too:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

**,,, er,,,and Kevon Frazier and,,, ,,, ,,,o_O

Last edited: