Who Are These SNL Guests?

BillyBates

Reaction score
I always preferred In living color, SNL hasn't been worth a look for decades now.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've met Myron Floren, Welk's accordion player, he used to play at Wurstfest. The dude was a monster on the accordion, his version of Beer Barrel Polka was legendary and The Chicken Dance would pack the floor! :thumbup:
If I thought you were joking, this would be one of the funniest post I've read in a while, but since I think you're serious..................Cool! :grin:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
If I thought you were joking, this would be one of the funniest post I've read in a while, but since I think you're serious..................Cool! :grin:
Myron was a Polka God and a big reason why Wurstfest became as popular as it did. He played Wurstfest for over 30 years, they even flew him in on a helicopter one year to kick it off. The dance hall got rockin' when he played In Heaven There Is No Beer! :yourock:

timb2

Reaction score
SNL has lost it's humor. So afraid to offend anyone. It maybe gets 1 or 2 good skits and the rest is just time filler. The music acts usually are horrible . SNL needs to get cancelled because it is just awful. I agree with everyone I do not believe they have been funny since Will Ferrell and the crew that was with him was there.Maybe atleast in 15 years.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
SNL has lost it's humor. So afraid to offend anyone. It maybe gets 1 or 2 good skits and the rest is just time filler. The music acts usually are horrible . SNL needs to get cancelled because it is just awful. I agree with everyone I do not believe they have been funny since Will Ferrell and the crew that was with him was there.Maybe atleast in 15 years.
There were a few years while Kristen Wiig was there that were funny.
Remember that Ferrell was there for a few years before people started seeing it as funny too.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rt's not joking, read on after your post. Different strokes and far be it for me to criticize someone's choice of music but I see an accordion, I check to see how much bail money I've got on me.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Rt's not joking, read on after your post. Different strokes and far be it for me to criticize someone's choice of music but I see an accordion, I check to see how much bail money I've got on me.
Being born and raised in a town with a large German and Hispanic heritage, you learn to appreciate the accordion, at least good accordion playing....... lol Good accordion music make you want to drink and dance, guys like Myron Floren, Flacco Jimenez and Buckwheat Zydeco get the place jumping!