Who Are These SNL Guests?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Runwildboys, Mar 2, 2019.

1. BillyBates

BillyBates Well-Known Member

281 Messages
    360 Likes Received
    I always preferred In living color, SNL hasn't been worth a look for decades now.

timb2 likes this.
  2. LittleBoyBlue

LittleBoyBlue Redvolution

35,128 Messages
    7,852 Likes Received
    At least you aren’t saying... “they don’t make shows like the Lawrence Welk show anymore”

Lol

Runwildboys likes this.
  3. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

8,147 Messages
    12,374 Likes Received
    I've met Myron Floren, Welk's accordion player, he used to play at Wurstfest. The dude was a monster on the accordion, his version of Beer Barrel Polka was legendary and The Chicken Dance would pack the floor! :thumbup:

LittleBoyBlue and Runwildboys like this.
  4. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

14,264 Messages
    27,139 Likes Received
    If I thought you were joking, this would be one of the funniest post I've read in a while, but since I think you're serious..................Cool! :grin:

Roadtrip635 likes this.
  5. Roadtrip635

8,147 Messages
    12,374 Likes Received
    Myron was a Polka God and a big reason why Wurstfest became as popular as it did. He played Wurstfest for over 30 years, they even flew him in on a helicopter one year to kick it off. The dance hall got rockin' when he played In Heaven There Is No Beer! :yourock:

Runwildboys likes this.
  6. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

3,213 Messages
    6,900 Likes Received
    SNL has lost it's humor. So afraid to offend anyone. It maybe gets 1 or 2 good skits and the rest is just time filler. The music acts usually are horrible . SNL needs to get cancelled because it is just awful. I agree with everyone I do not believe they have been funny since Will Ferrell and the crew that was with him was there.Maybe atleast in 15 years.

Runwildboys likes this.
  7. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

14,264 Messages
    27,139 Likes Received
    There were a few years while Kristen Wiig was there that were funny.
    Remember that Ferrell was there for a few years before people started seeing it as funny too.

Roadtrip635 and timb2 like this.
  8. BillyBates

BillyBates Well-Known Member

281 Messages
    360 Likes Received
    ahh one a and aHH twoa…that ole bubble machine was the shiznet lmao...I do watch on RFD TV show Jimmy Dean. and Debbie Dunning dude ranch round up.

LittleBoyBlue and timb2 like this.
  9. Longboysfan

Longboysfan hipfake08 Zone Supporter

12,299 Messages
    5,113 Likes Received
    Full...

Roadtrip635, Runwildboys and timb2 like this.
  10. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

11,909 Messages
    19,638 Likes Received
    Rt's not joking, read on after your post. Different strokes and far be it for me to criticize someone's choice of music but I see an accordion, I check to see how much bail money I've got on me.

Roadtrip635, Runwildboys and timb2 like this.
  11. Roadtrip635

8,147 Messages
    12,374 Likes Received
    Being born and raised in a town with a large German and Hispanic heritage, you learn to appreciate the accordion, at least good accordion playing....... lol Good accordion music make you want to drink and dance, guys like Myron Floren, Flacco Jimenez and Buckwheat Zydeco get the place jumping!

Runwildboys likes this.