Who are you picking at 24 if these are the best options left

cristglo

Reaction score
Is there a medical concern with JPJ?
Broadus made mention he wanted to make sure his medical checked out something had popped up during sr bowl but I though it was just hammy and he felt like he had already proven himself

Gambit

Reaction score
Then I would either draft one of those DT's or the Washington Offensive Lineman, but Kool-Aid also intrigues me.
Same with Kool-Aid. His skill set is perfect for Zimmer's system.

I wouldn't hate a CB at 24. Wouldn't love it but I see the need for sure even if we resign Gilly

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Same with Kool-Aid. His skill set is perfect for Zimmer's system.

I wouldn't hate a CB at 24. Wouldn't love it but I see the need for sure even if we resign Gilly
We are going to need another corner at some point as both Gilmore/Lewis are fa’s and we have little depth behind the starters. Want offensive line in rd 1 this yr, but I would be fine with a high important position like corner or pass rusher

Ekspozed

Reaction score
We are going to need another corner at some point as both Gilmore/Lewis are fa’s and we have little depth behind the starters. Want offensive line in rd 1 this yr, but I would be fine with a high important position like corner or pass rusher
Perfect draft for a starter at LT or center rd 1.

As said before though I could be talked into koolaid

Beaker42

Reaction score
Cooper DeJean and I’m running it to the podium UNLESS JPJ tests well.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
In this senario - Fautanu or slight trade back 4-5 spots and pray that Morgan or Barton make it to the pick !