Who are you pulling for?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
AFC: Cinn vs KC NFC: LAR vs SF who are you pulling for?

Myself hoping to see Cinn vs Rams in the SB.

Like Borrow a lot coming out of LSU and Stafford, would like to see him get the monkey off his back.
KC and Niners...I like to see it again....

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'd like to see Cincinnati win it over the Rams. No ill-will to the Rams, I want them to get there, but I just want it more for Cincinnati. Rams is backup because it'd be nice to see a QB like Stafford who everyone says "if he only had a team" actually prove that right.

I don't much care for SF being a Cowboys fan, but I love their style of play. That said, what a boring game with Garappolo lol. And I don't have any problem with Mahomes, I like Andy Reid, but I like to see the under-dogs when I don't have a bone in the fight.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not sure. I really could care less about football beyond the Cowboys.
Once I place my bets on DraftKings, I’ll know who I’m pulling for.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I'm pulling for 49ers and Jimmy G. The dude gets no respect. Yet he has beaten the Rams 5 straight games. I like Shanahan the coach too. Tough Physical team. I wish Dallas was like that.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Don't care. I'm noticing more garbage inconsistent officiating and my team isn't joining in on the parity. I'll watch just to study up on players, but I hope every game is a never ending OT tie.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't care. I'm noticing more garbage inconsistent officiating and my team isn't joining in on the parity. I'll watch just to study up on players, but I hope every game is a never ending OT tie.
Can't have playoff games end in a tie.

ghst187

Reaction score
Anyone as long as the fraudy niners don’t win

honestly we should’ve just crowned the winner of the Buffalo-KC game…epic

Flamma

Reaction score
AFC: Cinn vs KC NFC: LAR vs SF who are you pulling for?

Myself hoping to see Cinn vs Rams in the SB.

Like Borrow a lot coming out of LSU and Stafford, would like to see him get the monkey off his back.

Same for me. Look at Cinci. Two years removed from a 2-14 season.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cincy for sure and I guess the Rams...

Chiefs - was fine with their first win, don't need to see another one.
Whiners - barf

nobody

Reaction score
I'm pulling for....good games. I'd prefer the Rams slightly over the 49ers simply because I don't want the 49ers to get 6 SB's and pass the Cowboys for wins. Right now they're tied.

But Dallas is at fault for that...specifically Jerry Jones.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Tired of Mahomes and the Chiefs. Would love to see the Bengals win it all but that is unlikely. Hate the 49ers. I guess the Rams I don't dislike that much. So either the Bengals or Rams in that order.