Who are you pulling for?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Cinn vs. Rams.....with Cincy winning the whole enchilada.. Only because they are due and the other teams have a SB win before. That is what i prefer, but we shall see.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
All four remaining teams are to damn likeable.

Bengals/Rams this weekend.
Rams in the SB because Stafford.

JBS

Reaction score
Easy call here- chiefs

mahomes is incredible

arrowhead or whatever it’s called now is one of the best stadiums in the league - the fans there are absolutely top class

easy team to root for

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Rams ...used to like them back in the 80's --maybe influenced after watching the movie Heaven Can Wait
Cincy : I want them to revenge the 2 times they lost to the 49ers

Motorola

Reaction score
Dallas Texans!
'Ranching' - repping the the history of professional football in Dallas ...Salud!
To me...it is always an additional appreciation of the playoffs when teams make it to the conference championship.
Recalling - reviewing the history of the four teams involved - how and when the franchises started; their legendary players; their noteworthy games (good, bad, and ugly).

Rayman70

Reaction score
its KC's SB this time. Bengals had a nice run this year. KC will face the Rams and KC will easily win.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I don't like the Rams but live in Michigan and have respect for Stafford. I'm pulling for the Rams.

JustChip

Reaction score
Cincy, just to see a newbie.

And the 49ers. I know it’s an unpopular pick, but I respect that they’ve built their team the old-fashioned way. The Rams are the 90s NY Yankees and built their team by buying players (using draft picks instead of money). Plus, OBJ is on that team and I can’t stand the thought of him winning a SB. Plus, the Rams shouldn’t have been in the SB 3 years ago, but the NFL needed to grow interest in the team after relocating back to LA. And finally, because they screwed St. Louis moving from there.

Motorola

Reaction score
Cincinnati because Cincinnati chili sucks. Those folks up there should at least have a Super Bowl Champion if they're forced to eat crap chili.
'JIMMYBUFFETT' - looked up "Cincinnati Chili"; had no idea before that it is an authentic historic dish.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
NFC teams (Giants, Seahawks) and AFC teams (Ravens, Chiefs) have derailed the #%%*%# from getting that 6th NFL Title before the Cowboys. Go Rams!!
I’m not worried about the 49ers getting past LA, despite Week 18’s outcome.