Who deserves a one way trip to the sun?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let's try to leave anyone in the forum or team related out of it.

My first nomination is for whomever designed toilet stalls with inward opening doors.

My second is for the people who seem to think their pet is a viable airbag substitute. Please crate your animal if it won't sit in the back seat.

Creeper

Reaction score
People who do not return their shopping carts to the cart return area and leave it in a parking space just a few feet away!

People who steal packages from porches. Not only do they deserve a trip to the sun, but it should be slow enough so they feel their skin burn for a while.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am going to add one more. How about CVS pharmacy for how long it takes to pick up a prescription. There can be a line of 2 people and it still takes 25 minutes to get to the register. And while I am at it, why only 1 month of pills if I pick the prescription up but 3 months if I do mail order? Someone responsible for this mess needs a trip to the sun.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People who do not return their shopping carts to the cart return area and leave it in a parking space just a few feet away!
:hammer:That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I wish silly laws (and they would be admittedly silly) would be enacted to fine people who do not secure shopping carts. Those things cause physical damage to personal property. Who wants their car, truck, SUV, whatever dinged up because of someone else's carelessness?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am going to add one more. How about CVS pharmacy for how long it takes to pick up a prescription. There can be a line of 2 people and it still takes 25 minutes to get to the register. And while I am at it, why only 1 month of pills if I pick the prescription up but 3 months if I do mail order? Someone responsible for this mess needs a trip to the sun.
I use CVS also. I know exactly where you are coming from. :laugh:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:hammer:That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I wish silly laws (and they would be admittedly silly) would be enacted to fine people who do not secure shopping carts. Those things cause physical damage to personal property. Who wants their car, truck, SUV, whatever dinged up because of someone else's carelessness?
I park my truck in the back, far from surrounding vehicles. A few months ago, I come out and a cart was by my left front tire with some scrape marks about five feet across my doors. Talking about being irate……

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I park my truck in the back, far from surrounding vehicles. A few months ago, I come out and a cart was by my left front tire with some scrape marks about five feet across my doors. Talking about being irate……
^ This. I always park in the boonies too. It is like some people intentionally go out of their way and make sure their carts ram into vehicles. Very frustrating.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The CVS I go to is usually very prompt, and I get my cholesterol meds three months at a time, even picking up. Maybe they figure cholesterol meds don't have a high street value.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Let's try to leave anyone in the forum or team related out of it.

My first nomination is for whomever designed toilet stalls with inward opening doors.

My second is for the people who seem to think their pet is a viable airbag substitute. Please crate your animal if it won't sit in the back seat.
Thems fightin' words. ;):laugh:

dogsride1.jpg

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Bicyclists. I drive a a 4,550 pound mostly metal truck, you drive a 20 pound composite bicycle. We do not share the road, you do not have right of way, and you can keep your hand signals to yourself. Instead use those hands to steer your arse over to the curb and out of my way. Tight fitting pants and helmets are meant for Olympians, not Brad down the street who just joined a bicycle club with his besties and likes to hog the road while riding to their favorite craft brewery to try the new Pumpkin Stout. Take your air pumps, Oakley wraps, earbuds, spare tubes, thick calves, Camelbacks, Power Bars, energy drinks, vegan personalities, and pedal yourself straight to the sun.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
They look happy. Religion is a smile on a dog.
They LOVED it. The black one is half in the back, leaning on the console. He learned to anticipate the corners and lean into them before we hit them. Cracked me up.

I can take responsibility for their safety while letting them have those simple pleasures throughout their too-short lives.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Since it's very current for me, I'm going to go with the guy at Ford Motor Company who signed off on the engineering that placed the oil drain plug coming straight out the back of the pan, two inches in front of the crossmember. If that wasn't enough, they also increased the oil capacity to 9 quarts, for maximum mess making potential.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Since it's very current for me, I'm going to go with the guy at Ford Motor Company who signed off on the engineering that placed the oil drain plug coming straight out the back of the pan, two inches in front of the crossmember. If that wasn't enough, they also increased the oil capacity to 9 quarts, for maximum mess making potential.
Those are the type of people I had in mind. :thumbup: