Who deserves a one way trip to the sun?

Creeper

Reaction score
Since it's very current for me, I'm going to go with the guy at Ford Motor Company who signed off on the engineering that placed the oil drain plug coming straight out the back of the pan, two inches in front of the crossmember. If that wasn't enough, they also increased the oil capacity to 9 quarts, for maximum mess making potential.
I used to work on my cars a lot when I was younger and it was always such a snap with the cars from the 1960s. But now-a-days it seems like they invent special tools to work on cars. There always seems to be some special wrench or tool to reach or remove some part. What's with that? other than the obvious.

And by the way, send all deal repair shops to the sun. Enough of them are crooks so that all of them can go.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
People who do not return their shopping carts to the cart return area and leave it in a parking space just a few feet away!

People who steal packages from porches. Not only do they deserve a trip to the sun, but it should be slow enough so they feel their skin burn for a while.

Definitely agree about both of those. I'd also add the people who put stuff in the wrong spot at the shop. Honestly, I wonder how some of those people made it past kindergarten. An example of this is people who put a pack of butter in a section with detergent. It's clearly going with it. Sometimes, it can create confusion on the price. Also, above all, it creates a situation where the food might go bad as it needs refrigeration. To the sun with them!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Bicyclists. I drive a a 4,550 pound mostly metal truck, you drive a 20 pound composite bicycle. We do not share the road, you do not have right of way, and you can keep your hand signals to yourself. Instead use those hands to steer your arse over to the curb and out of my way. Tight fitting pants and helmets are meant for Olympians, not Brad down the street who just joined a bicycle club with his besties and likes to hog the road while riding to their favorite craft brewery to try the new Pumpkin Stout. Take your air pumps, Oakley wraps, earbuds, spare tubes, thick calves, Camelbacks, Power Bars, energy drinks, vegan personalities, and pedal yourself straight to the sun.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Definitely agree about both of those. I'd also add the people who put stuff in the wrong spot at the shop. Honestly, I wonder how some of those people made it past kindergarten. An example of this is people who put a pack of butter in a section with detergent. It's clearly going with it. Sometimes, it can create confusion on the price. Also, above all, it creates a situation where the food might go bad as it needs refrigeration. To the sun with them!
Oh yeah, I hate when people are too lazy to return stuff to the right place, especially when it's perishable.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I hate when people are too lazy to return stuff to the right place, especially when it's perishable.

Yup, it's really annoying. Or, here's another one, people who don't seal fruit properly. I bought a tin of mango slices at Costco today. I got home, and noticed that a good portion were strewn across the bottom of my bag that I use to bring groceries home. The lid was completely improperly placed. Luckily, I was able to recover the mangos and bag. Still, whoever improperly sealed it earned themselves a trip to the sun in my book.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Bicyclists. I drive a a 4,550 pound mostly metal truck, you drive a 20 pound composite bicycle. We do not share the road, you do not have right of way, and you can keep your hand signals to yourself. Instead use those hands to steer your arse over to the curb and out of my way. Tight fitting pants and helmets are meant for Olympians, not Brad down the street who just joined a bicycle club with his besties and likes to hog the road while riding to their favorite craft brewery to try the new Pumpkin Stout. Take your air pumps, Oakley wraps, earbuds, spare tubes, thick calves, Camelbacks, Power Bars, energy drinks, vegan personalities, and pedal yourself straight to the sun.
Bicyclists and cars share the road if there’s no bike lane.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Since it's very current for me, I'm going to go with the guy at Ford Motor Company who signed off on the engineering that placed the oil drain plug coming straight out the back of the pan, two inches in front of the crossmember. If that wasn't enough, they also increased the oil capacity to 9 quarts, for maximum mess making potential.
One of the most reliable and easy to work on engines I ever worked on was Volvo’s old 2.4 liter (naturally aspirated) they used to put in their 240s and 740s cars.

You could see through to the ground when you opened the engine bay. Everything was within reach and could be cranked with tool in hand.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The list is too long. We need big space ships.

We'll load the first one with those that start with the letter A and work our way through the alphabet. In 198M light years when the ship gets back, we'll send B.