Who deserves most of the blame?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Why is this important? I don't give a crap about who fookin who who. I didn't have a good time yesterday but since I didn't pay for a ticket they don't owe me anything.

Now win against the Raiders and Saints in a row and I'll forget about that fiasco yesterday. :D

ESisback

Reaction score
OL gets most of the blame, IMHO. Maybe 70-80%. Dak was harassed on every play. The rest was a collection of things, the proverbial “death by 1,000 cuts”:
1)Dak…a couple of bad throws, a couple of plays holding the ball too long. Of course a lot of that was caused by the OL.
2)WR…a couple of drops
3)Refs…a couple of horrific and timely flags
4)Moore…he could have ran more, and used Pollard more
5)KC is an elite team at home, finding it’s stride, and we were a still growing young team missing several starters on both sides of the ball.

Despite all this, we only lost by 10. We’re still 7-3, lead the NFCE by a wide margin, will probably become 8-3 on Thanksgiving, and get back our starters during the final 6 game stretch run, during which we SHOULD go 5-1 or 4-2.

And I’m going to enjoy the crap out of it!✊

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we were to divide up the offense between

Dak
MM and Moore
Zeke
O-line
Receivers

who deserves most of the blame?

I say 50% on Moore:
You see this gameplan isn’t working and you don’t adjust one bit. You don’t switch out any O-linemen. Try any new packages. Nothing. I saw the most un creative gameplan I’ve seen in a while. Screen pass, run, screen pass. It was so predictable. It all starts with coaching and he didn’t do a damn thing to help that offense out there. MM bad time management came out once again. What a joke. He could’ve stepped in and told Moore to do something about this offense and DID NOT. Then all the penalties. We have the most penalties in the league. And we have yet to clean them up. Clearly it’s not just Connor Williams but the whole damn team.

O-line takes 20% of the blame.

o-line looked horrid, had no chemistry, got penalty after penalty, and gave up I can’t even count how many pressures and sacks. It was Atlanta 2017 2.0. Horrible. Even Martin played bad by his standards. Just a bad all around game.

Dak takes 20% of the blame.
Just horrible. I know the O-line is bad, but even Brady knows when to scramble. This dude just sits in the pocket and takes the sack. Never seen a so called “elite” QB panic so much in the pocket. 2 interceptions (one in garbage time, how is that even possible?) and his throws were off ALL NIGHT. Looked like a deer in headlights. I want to give him more blame but he maybe just MAYBE he wasn’t ready to play without two of his starting WR’s. That’s the ONLY flak I will give him. He deserves no more.

The other 10% is split between the bad blocking TE’s, busted up Zeke, and the bad handed WR’s. When Dak did hit them, they dropped it. Zeke couldn’t block OR run today at all. TE’s suck at blocking. Just horrible all around.

this offense which was a big strong point for the first half of the season, has taken a turn for the worse. This offense is the reason this team will lose in the future. We have a lot to clean up. Injuries aren’t an excuse. Good teams win even with injuries (and I know because we’ve done it this season before!). With eagles and WFT (even Giants) on our tail, this division is nowhere near locked up and this team is in danger of losing their playoff spot. I don’t even know if we deserve it because we’ve been real sorry for 2 of our last 3. Only plus is the defense surprisingly improving, but this offense will be the death of this team.
You do...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we were to divide up the offense between

Dak
MM and Moore
Zeke
O-line
Receivers

who deserves most of the blame?

I say 50% on Moore:
You see this gameplan isn’t working and you don’t adjust one bit. You don’t switch out any O-linemen. Try any new packages. Nothing. I saw the most un creative gameplan I’ve seen in a while. Screen pass, run, screen pass. It was so predictable. It all starts with coaching and he didn’t do a damn thing to help that offense out there. MM bad time management came out once again. What a joke. He could’ve stepped in and told Moore to do something about this offense and DID NOT. Then all the penalties. We have the most penalties in the league. And we have yet to clean them up. Clearly it’s not just Connor Williams but the whole damn team.

O-line takes 20% of the blame.

o-line looked horrid, had no chemistry, got penalty after penalty, and gave up I can’t even count how many pressures and sacks. It was Atlanta 2017 2.0. Horrible. Even Martin played bad by his standards. Just a bad all around game.

Dak takes 20% of the blame.
Just horrible. I know the O-line is bad, but even Brady knows when to scramble. This dude just sits in the pocket and takes the sack. Never seen a so called “elite” QB panic so much in the pocket. 2 interceptions (one in garbage time, how is that even possible?) and his throws were off ALL NIGHT. Looked like a deer in headlights. I want to give him more blame but he maybe just MAYBE he wasn’t ready to play without two of his starting WR’s. That’s the ONLY flak I will give him. He deserves no more.

The other 10% is split between the bad blocking TE’s, busted up Zeke, and the bad handed WR’s. When Dak did hit them, they dropped it. Zeke couldn’t block OR run today at all. TE’s suck at blocking. Just horrible all around.

this offense which was a big strong point for the first half of the season, has taken a turn for the worse. This offense is the reason this team will lose in the future. We have a lot to clean up. Injuries aren’t an excuse. Good teams win even with injuries (and I know because we’ve done it this season before!). With eagles and WFT (even Giants) on our tail, this division is nowhere near locked up and this team is in danger of losing their playoff spot. I don’t even know if we deserve it because we’ve been real sorry for 2 of our last 3. Only plus is the defense surprisingly improving, but this offense will be the death of this team.
WR's need more blame. They should be on par with Prescott and the OL. Those were some key drops they had

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
In my opinion, he did seem a little bit off. Like there were some zip missing from his throws. Could be wrong

If they had to answer truthfully at the mic...they would say having to plug guys into spots that they did not really practice at all week was not the thing to do in that environment. Dak look bad and on several of those passes you could tell the WR was not where he expected him to be. Couple that in with the O-line missing assignments and genreally being out of since with the KC Crowd...chances are high you get what you saw yesterday....To a man every one of the players will say they need to be better and they are right...but it is explainable on what happened. MM preaches continuity and there is a reason why it matters, when a team can get in your backfield before your fist break in route everyone has to be on the same page or the pass is going to look like crap. again they need to play better but Its very explainable on how it happened.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Who ever is responsible for drafting a LT is to blame . Every year we go through this Tyron gets hurt or banged up and we can no longer Execute our offense especially against good teams . Who dose not see this pattern. When Tyron is out its flat out an obstacle we cant overcome no matter who the OC HC or QB is . It dosent even matter how many TOs our defense gives us . We cant move the ball.

If you are lucky enough to be able to watch the game unmolested by women kids or animals I dont see how anyone wouldnt see the snowball effect . It really dosent take ultimate concentration to see when Tyron is out the amount of Oline penalties that create unmanageable down and distance situations cripple this team along with the inability to run or pass block . This whole situation is made much worse when we play good teams . We got our pound of flesh from Tyron he has given us great value .

WE NEED A NEW STUD LT THAT DOSENT MISS 3-4 GAMES A YEAR PERIOD TO BE ABLE TO EXECUTE OUR OFFENSE . other teams are able to work around these problems we have proven positive we are not get it fixed Jerry

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why hasn't the O-line shake up been addressed? Steele, McGovern, Collins and Williams. Four major changes to a line that was playing well, now is dysfunctional.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
The “vastly better” team that was largely fully healthy beat the team missing its left tackle, top two receivers, and two starting edge rushers by only 10 points.

If the Chiefs are “vastly better” that doesn’t say a lot about them going forward.

——

This looked like a true blowout early . Was thinking 35 + for them maybe 16 for us .

bad as we played a 10 point away loss to a team who has played in the last 2 Super Bowls was surprising

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Honestly think the online play deserves most of the blame. Kansas city's defensive lineman were in dax face way too often and way way way too quick.

And another thing I noticed, it seemed like they knew what we were doing. Almost like our tells are too obvious

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
ur,mounted_print_canvas_portrait_small_front,square,1000x1000.1.jpg

Did y'all make a decision yet? There's another game later today.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our offensive struggles began when Tyron went out. We’ve lost two of our last three games with him out. Our entire OL has struggled in run blocking and pass protection.