Reaction score
Depends on who is taken above us but a DT or CB sure would help

RS12

Reaction score
Give me the best D Lineman. They probably go corner though

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
That depends on the 1st round pick, I'm a big fan of Best Talent Available, but if one of the top 3 QBs fall that would be hard to pass....pun intended.

DT, WR and CB depth look strongest there @ #34.

chuch

Reaction score
There's probably going to be a really good DT available by the #34 pick. Teams, knowing how deep the position is this year, may go for other positions earlier assuming that there is still going to be talent available by their second pick. Might be another year where the team can land two players with first round grades.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Nkemdiche or Cravens

Day 1 playmakers. And I think Cravens will be aa better pro then Ramsey

I came in here to say exactly what you said. I keep putting DT's at 34 in my mocks because i don't see Cravens falling out of the 1st. Nkemdiche has a slight chance of falling due to all of the talent at DT and teams shying away from spending 1st round picks on knuckleheads.

bodi

Reaction score
a DT that van actually stop the run an get some pressure on the QB

Sheldon Rankins
Vernon Butler
Austin Johnson
Adolphus Washington

AzorAhai

Reaction score
A. Billings
B. Miller
S. Cravens
K. Fuller
K. Joseph
D. Thompson

Probably those 6 in order at the moment.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It doesn't get as much airtime as the Wentz at #4 talk, but we basically have two first rounders this draft and are quite capable of adding another impact player with this pick. Who do you like?

Here's some names off the top of my head; not sure who I would actually choose this far out from the draft, but something to talk about.

One other footnote: DT's are super deep this year in late one/early two so that could either push a good prospect at another position down or possibly give us another option inside.

Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama
Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech
Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama
Paul Perkins, RB, UCLA
Darian Thompson, S, Boise State
Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor

Braxton Miller.............team him with Dez since TWill aint getting a 2nd contract.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
It doesn't get as much airtime as the Wentz at #4 talk, but we basically have two first rounders this draft and are quite capable of adding another impact player with this pick. Who do you like?

Here's some names off the top of my head; not sure who I would actually choose this far out from the draft, but something to talk about.

One other footnote: DT's are super deep this year in late one/early two so that could either push a good prospect at another position down or possibly give us another option inside.

Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama
Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech
Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama
Paul Perkins, RB, UCLA
Darian Thompson, S, Boise State
Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor

coleman,reed,butler

WhizKid

Reaction score
I really like Tyler Boyd from Pitt. I think he can do everything you'd ask him to do and do it well. Not a favorite around here, but I 'm convinced. Three QBs, three years, different roles every year, but still produced. His 2013 highlight tape is more of the wow tape. Probably the best QB he played with there(Tom Savage I believe). He became more of a gadget player this year to make up for the lack of talent on the squad.

I also like Josh Doctson, as he would be a redzone monster.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The dream is Rankins....Warren Sapp 2.0

Reality is if you don't go CB....your not going to get one worth starting in the 3rd:banghead:

And chances are a decent DT slides to you in the 3rd like Day...or Collins or Austin Johnson DT Penn St.....even though I shutter @ the thought of AJ:eek: