Who Do You Like at #34?

Hailmary

Reaction score
I really like Tyler Boyd from Pitt. I think he can do everything you'd ask him to do and do it well. Not a favorite around here, but I 'm convinced. Three QBs, three years, different roles every year, but still produced. His 2013 highlight tape is more of the wow tape. Probably the best QB he played with there(Tom Savage I believe). He became more of a gadget player this year to make up for the lack of talent on the squad.

I also like Josh Doctson, as he would be a redzone monster.

Yea, I'm really high on Boyd as well. People seemed to have cooled off on him because of the DUI and the dip in production. There's really no excuse for the DUI, but I'm willing to give him a pass and hope it was just a dumb decision by a kid. I'm not really aware of any other off field issues with him.

As for the dip in production, I think there are a couple of reasons for this. First, I don't think the QB play has been that great this year. Secondly (and the bigger reason, imo), I think the injury to James Conner really hurt his production this year. He was asked to carry the ball 40 times this year (a lot for a WR) and was asked to be a jack of all trades rather than focusing on playing the outside.

He's not a big kid, so the 40 is going to be key as to where he's drafted.

Gaede

Reaction score
I want Hunter Henry

Honestly, I expect us to go Henry or that other TE, Vannett.

I do want an offensive player, however, it looks like the value will be DL or DB.

Cravens would be nice