CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
They have 5 guys that can catch and run and they'll put them all out there at once!
I had hopes for us doing some of the same.
Dak, Pollard, Zeke, Lamb. Don't know why they can't hand it off to Brown. Or Ferguson. Maybe Hilton.
But our run blocking seems to have tanked.
Zeke's ypc has simply collapsed. Last 3 games, 40 carries, 77 yards. That's Maher level failure.
Even Pollard's numbers have tanked, but from a higher level. And he did have a decent game against Tampa. Biadasz back helps.
But the oline just isn't showing juice. Losing Steele hurt.
And the DTs just don't have any juice to give.
Playoffs are won/loss by how well the Big Boys crank it up. The oline at least has some Big Boys who *conceivably* could crank it up. But they didn't do it last year. And they've been winding down this year.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Brady, even as the GOAT, had a poor game.
Brady had some garbage time points. And he was a WR drop away from making a game out of it with that last deep ball.
But he looked *bad*, and often. Worst Season QBR for Brady since they started taking the stat.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I had hopes for us doing some of the same.
Dak, Pollard, Zeke, Lamb. Don't know why they can't hand it off to Brown. Or Ferguson. Maybe Hilton.
But our run blocking seems to have tanked.
Zeke's ypc has simply collapsed. Last 3 games, 40 carries, 77 yards. That's Maher level failure.
Even Pollard's numbers have tanked, but from a higher level. And he did have a decent game against Tampa. Biadasz back helps.
But the oline just isn't showing juice. Losing Steele hurt.
And the DTs just don't have any juice to give.
Playoffs are won/loss by how well the Big Boys crank it up. The oline at least has some Big Boys who *conceivably* could crank it up. But they didn't do it last year. And they've been winding down this year.
Ugh. I forgot Peters is going to be out.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Brady had some garbage time points. And he was a WR drop away from making a game out of it with that last deep ball.
But he looked *bad*, and often. Worst Season QBR for Brady since they started taking the stat.
I agree that Brady's stats Mon were inflated. Defense was simply giving them yards. Time was on our side.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
I mean if we can win in SF, the supposed best team in the conference and league, we know we can absolutely beat anyone at anytime. And anywhere.

Winning in SF would be a tougher task than going in and beating a team we have so much familiarity with. I'll go a step further. If we can beat this red hot team on their turf, why in the world can't we beat Cin/Buf/KC in a neutral setting full of Cowboys fans?

I think this is the day we extinguish the ghosts from the past 27 years. Our finest moment since January 17th, 1993.

Dallas-24 SF-20

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I expected a win against a poor bucs team. The plus points of that game other than the win itself was Dak playing up to his price tag and gaining some needed confidence going into this game. I hope Dak can continue with that form tonight. However the 49s d coupled with a fantastic run game will I think be too much tonight. Let's just hope I'm wrong.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The 49's will get their rushing yards but a couple rookie mistakes by Purdy will be the difference, and lead to a Dallas win.

Dak will need to be the guy we saw last week. He can't turn the ball over and he must capitalize on the turnover(s) the defense gives him.

Cowboys in a one score game.

starfan1

Reaction score
Good luck today fellas. I have no expectations one way or the other I’d same team shows up for both squads I can see a Dallas win I’m just not confident that happens

Alweezy

Reaction score
I don't know what the score will be but, If we get Miss St. Dak, we win.

Their offense is going to get their's.. we have to expect this as a team. But our offense has to be ready to respond and make the rookie beat you.

That was Vegas's approach, and they would have won if their QB was more seasoned. We HAVE the seasoned QB.. we can finish the fight.

Trajan

Reaction score
Nervous about this one. Normally (past 3 decades) I would have zero faith that the team would win anything, under Wade or Garrett, knowing the collapse is coming.

This team has some grit, and if they show up and play, can hang with anyone.

Please don't disappoint !

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Picked SF because of their lines, when in doubt go with the lines.

However, I do think Purdy will have that “a rookie can only go so far” game, and I hope it’s against us and not you. But we’ll see

Patrick

Reaction score
Purdy will play like prime Peyton Manning tonight and then have his rookie game against the Eagles next week.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys could win this game but they need to bring their A game. They have not done that consistently in the 2nd half of the season.

I think CMC, Deebo and Kittle will be hard to stop. Maybe they stop 1 or 2 of them but all three is a long shot. We know what Deebo can do out of the backfield. We know how CMC has been playing in SF. I thought the tackling was a bit shoddy at times last week. I do not see the Cowboys keeping the 49ers from scoring 28 points. They could if they get great games from Micah, DLaw, and Diggs, but that has not happened much this year, and certainly not in the second half of the season.

The offense has to win this game, and for that to happen Dak has to be at h is best. He was great last week, but can he do it two consecutive games? I don't think so.

I think these are really two evenly matched teams, but I hate to say it, the Cowboys season ends short of the NFCC game. It is so hard to go on the road 4 straight games and play the best they can play.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I don't know what's going to happen at all so I won't guess. But...

5a5395cb32610a0001cd152a_Flounder.JPG

Praxit

Reaction score
Purdy will play like prime Peyton Manning tonight and then have his rookie game against the Eagles next week.
....I doubt it, this is perfect game for Purdy to implode. What goes up, must come down.

Alweezy

Reaction score
One thing that has got to go our way too is Diggs can not bite on the double move. Someone should have been coaching this guy up all week on the fact that the 49ers are gonna try to catch his hand in the cookie jar. They set up the quick slant all last week on Seattle.

I feel like if we can avoid him giving up a momentum chunk play, we are also good. Keep everything in front and no hero ball and our D can hang.

toto1939

Reaction score
Anyone feeling good about the following scenario....Dallas trailing 21-19, Dak marches down field in final minute and they end up 4th and 8 on the 20 with 15 seconds left...and Maher comes trotting out onto the field for the game winner????

toto1939

Reaction score
It all boils down to this...this year, if 49-ers win the takeover battle, they win...if not they lose...every game this year.

So, Dak needs to play clean and defense needs to rattle their QB into some turnovers.

coachharden

Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing the Cowboys taking this game.
49ers had 2 extra days to prep, at home.
Cowboys have to go coast to coast on their 4th road game.
Some things are just to much to overcome.
Their is only a two hour time difference from Dallas to SF. Not coast to coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.