CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Cowboys 76
49ers 3!!!!!!
I say we win in a blowout, and I'm not kidding. To keep things realistic at least 17 points. The only thing stopping us from destroying the 49ers is our O line. They are a little banged up. If they can hold up this is an easy win.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
For the first time in God knows how long, I have a great feeling about the outcome of today's game. Dwight Clark isn't walking through that door today. Let's do this.

Cowboys - 31
49ers - 17

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Looks it will boil down to ‘can Cowboys pressure Brock Purdy into making enough bad decisions?’ …

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I say we win in a blowout, and I'm not kidding. To keep things realistic at least 17 points. The only thing stopping us from destroying the 49ers is our O line. They are a little banged up. If they can hold up this is an easy win.
If we get 2 turnovers, perhaps.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The 49ers offense is tough to stop. We have to get pressure. The do a lot of fakes. Their scheme is beautiful especially for the players they have. Their scheme gets guys wide open which is why they get so much YAC. I hope we can contain CMac not only in the run game but the pass game also.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I have a good feeling. But I don't want to jinx us, chap.
49ers have a monster running game and a dominant D.
We, however are more uniformly talented overall in all phases.
Quite right.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I hope Diggs bring his arms and shoulder pads today. We are going to need him to tackle and tackle well today. No more running away from ball carriers.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
The Niners are part of our revenge tour, move Biatchhh get out the way!!!

Cowboys 35
Niners. 10

Fmart322

Reaction score
Their is only a two hour time difference from Dallas to SF. Not coast to coast.
Pardon me, I meant going from Tampa to SF in 6 days. I understand the Cowboys to either of those cities is less flying time.

Status
Not open for further replies.