CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I've said all along the Cowboys have 1 playoff win in them this year so I will stick with that even though the trends for road games/grass are really bad. Boys 31-27

Praxit

Reaction score
...Dak's history is pretty good on MNF. Im rollin with it.

Gotta come out on first series and put 7 on board.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I think we get rush production and protection, leading to a comfortable 34-17 win.

Red Fox Ace

Reaction score
I have never seen such a poll outcome before - where a 12-win team goes up against an 8-win team, but the majority is convinced the 8-win team will win.

plymkr

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just a blind homer or just have a severe trauma bond but I think we win on a last second FG.

Dallas 31
Brady-neers 28

Xeven

Reaction score
Cowboys 49
Buccaneers 17

If Defense plays like at Washington
Cowboys 28
Buccaneers 27

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I don’t think a scenario where Tampa stomps you yet again would realistically happen. Either Dallas is a little sloppy and it’s a close game through and through, or the Tampa injuries/talent gap takes precedence and it’s a pretty comfortable cakewalk for Dallas.

my guess is 37-26 Cowboys, lead is double digits at halftime

nobody

Reaction score
I have never seen such a poll outcome before - where a 12-win team goes up against an 8-win team, but the majority is convinced the 8-win team will win.

That 8 win team beat the 12 win team already once this year, and once last year...and this 12 win team has a habit of forgetting how to play fundamental football in the playoffs.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I do think the Bucs will win.

Dallas, to win, HAS to run the ball VERY successfully, I mean like 150 yards and a couple of scores.

Tampa was 15th in the league in rushing defense, Dallas 8th in rushing offense.

So, advantage Dallas, by a small margin.

But thats for the year, with Steele out and possibly Biadasz as well, that's not like it was earlier in the year, so I'm thinking the Bucs will bottle up Dallas' run game, to like 80 yards and one score. I also think Moore will abandon the run early and Dak will be asked to win with his arm, and that leads to the ints and poor pass play selection.

But we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.