CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
We been waiting for the light switch to go on for the last 4-5 weeks.
We win big or at least see the all-out-effort that went missing from earlier in the season.
I am with this , I expect we win by plus 10 points. If not I would be very fed up, we don't look like we would win a Superbowl, but we should be definitely beating a track in that direction.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
After the dismantling of the Vikings in primetime on the road I thought Dallas turned the corner and became a Superbowl contender but since Thanksgiving, I don't know what to think about this teams and their chances on Monday Night.... I'll lean towards Dallas winning this game 51%-49%

Dallas 23
Tampa 21

Clarke82

Reaction score
The Cowboys are going to crush the Buccs something like 37 - 7

The last time I felt this strongly about the Cowboys was the Falcons game last year.

The Cowboys were embarrassed last week and are the much better team.

When NFL teams get embarrassed, regardless of their stature in the league, they usually play their best ball the following week.

Surfguy

Reaction score
George is getting nervous! George is getting sweaty! It's the Kung Pao! George loves spicy chicken! Why would George pick anyone but the Cowboys?

nzmOUc.gif

I'm sorry. This is how I express myself on the Internet. ;)

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Crap! Skimmed the poll too fast and voted for the first option, I meant to vote the fourth. I'd delete that vote if I could. Hopefully that vote is wrong and the vote I intended to cast happens. Go Cowboy! :flagwave:

_sturt_

Reaction score
Brady will continue to pitch the career-long shut out that he has vs DAL, but it will be more about DAL's offensive shortcomings than TB's offensive success. TB gets a critical turnover in the second half with America's Team leading 13-9... and once more... sends Jerry Jones and the rest of us home with excruciating disappointment.

TB 16 DAL 13. *ugh*

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
Bucs by 3 in OT courtesy of an asinine Cowboys blunder.

I hope I'm wrong.
I feel ya bro... your post made me laugh, as it summarized our season in 15 words. And was on target.

But I think we win big today. An oddly no worry blowout.

Brady is surrounded by 8-9 team... that will be the difference today.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Cowboys 34
Buccaneers 24

Defense steps up and Dak has an excellent game coupled with an effective run game.

Grenic

Reaction score
28 10 bucks, got a feeling this is going to be a disaster

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Brady will continue to pitch the career-long shut out that he has vs DAL, but it will be more about DAL's offensive shortcomings than TB's offensive success. TB gets a critical turnover in the second half with America's Team leading 13-9... and once more... sends Jerry Jones and the rest of us home with excruciating disappointment.

TB 16 DAL 13. *ugh*
Nah, there won't be another disappointment. The Cowboys are overdue for some good luck in the playoffs.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
This poll is crazy. Crazy how so few of you have any faith in your team. Scary *** Cowboys fans are the worst.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Cowboys are going to crush the Buccs something like 37 - 7

The last time I felt this strongly about the Cowboys was the Falcons game last year.

The Cowboys were embarrassed last week and are the much better team.

When NFL teams get embarrassed, regardless of their stature in the league, they usually play their best ball the following week.
I still think you can throw the WFT game in the trash. I believe Dallas knew the chances of getting the no. 1 seed were miniscule, and a loss wouldn't affect their seeding, so they started planning for the Bucs game, probably didn't even scout the WFT's quarterback and mailed in the game.

But playing their third game in a row on the road, missing Brown and Lewis, I also think Brady, being in the league 20+ years, has seen it all. Obviously other than Diggs the Dallas cornerbacks are green as grass and JAGS besides, Brady will decimate the Dallas secondary.

Dallas' only hope is to run the ball extremely well, like 150 yards or more, control the clock and keep Brady off the field, but more than that, they have to get to Brady on the pass rush all game long, even Brady can't score if he's on his back in the backfield all game.

We'll see...

triplets_93

Reaction score
The Jags comeback win from being down 27 is a double edged sword .... One of inspiration, if the Cowboys are down 27 to Tampa. And, one of caution, if the Cowboys are up 27 on Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.