CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are they gonna come out with a 2016 style Dak friendly offense or leave him in the pocket to croak?
Are we coming out to play mistake free football?

Nope, bye Mike , don't take it personally it's analytics.
i agree i hope it is bye Mike...but hope cowboys win

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Current breakdown.......................54% have the Cowboys losing, regardless of how much.

I am surprised by this, I have been reading on this site for the last 2 months that Tampa Bay is an auto W.

Guess Washington slapped the homer glasses off of everybody.

My prediction and vote..............Bucs win 24-20 (not a blowout, but a loss nonetheless)................ONE & DONE:banghead:
i can understand....but hope cowboys win nonetheless

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Whatever happens, I just hope we dont choke the game away like the Chargers just did.

Dam, that has got to be sole crushing to blow a 27-0 lead in a playoff game.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I am cooking with Bacon today and drinking lots of Jack Daniels. I started watching film early and I don't think TB12 will make it through the game. He looks stiffs on hand-offs and his mobility is lacking. I expect the D-line to Feast even with Brady's quick release. Dallas needs to sit on routes and just bring Parson from the LB position. He needs to creep up where he sees weakness each play. I predict 6 sacks and 3 turnovers. This will be Micah's statement game. Parson will put fear in TB12's eyes. There will be a new GOAT taking over the NFL. Monday Night can't get here quick enough.

Final Score:
Dallas Cowboys 41
Tampa Bay 17

Go Dallas!!!

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
gettyimages-496337886-2000-30a117829cf541d086f7611c898b1ce1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.