CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Chargers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Chargers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Now that Austin E is going to be ready for this game it puts def in jeopardy unless they can stop Austin and get to Justin H. He is a big safety net for QB

Adreme

Reaction score
Cowboys are 10-1 following a loss and yet the only thing all 11 games have in common is people on here thinking that they will be 0-11.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
Whenever Dak plays against scrub QBs you can see Dak plays relaxed and doesn't press. we usually get a good game out of him under those conditions.

I've also noticed that if we get "sweaty faced" Dak in the first quarter, it means a bad to an average at best performance from our QB.

We usually get "sweaty faced Dak" against good QBs.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I just can’t be like some of the chicken little folks here giving up on the season already.

We typically do well after losing, and this team can win Mon. then we sitting at 4-2.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Great match up for the Boys. Confident of win.
It gets tougher from here.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Kellen is gonna style on us on national TV
Kellen be like

giphy.gif

Steve007

Reaction score
I just can’t be like some of the chicken little folks here giving up on the season already.

We typically do well after losing, and this team can win Mon. then we sitting at 4-2.
They can win. They could make the playoffs and win one, but this season looks just like the last several. This team needs major changes to compete for a superbowl. With Jerry and his son running things it doens't look like it will change.

raven55

Reaction score
what ever the score with hamburger mike calling the game it's a loss the chargers are to good and they will copy cat some of what san fran did to the cowboys. hamburger mike just like in green bay is as creative as a slug on the ground and from what rogers said he refuses to change on any thing so it's gonna be a loss and with it a lot of people are gonna quit on him like cee dee because this is his contract year and he's not feeling this garbage offense. So about mid year Jerry will start drinking more and making sense less or more then usual

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
They can win. They could make the playoffs and win one, but this season looks just like the last several. This team needs major changes to compete for a superbowl. With Jerry and his son running things it doens't look like it will change.
To me, making it to the playoffs -- after all these years of mediocrity -- means very little, if we can't compete against the top teams.

Jipper

Reaction score

It’s not giving up on the season- it’s giving up on being able to win the Super Bowl this season.

Sure there will be some wins and I’m thinking they will still have a shot at the playoffs as a low wc seed, but for those that measure a season on ability to win the superbowl those hopes are dead

Praxit

Reaction score
... I wanted to change my feeling on this game. To a loss.

But, I'll stick to very close win. Geez, hope im right.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t believe the Cowboys quit yet. It should be a statement game. Cowboys by ten or more

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
It’s not giving up on the season- it’s giving up on being able to win the Super Bowl this season.

Sure there will be some wins and I’m thinking they will still have a shot at the playoffs as a low wc seed, but for those that measure a season on ability to win the superbowl those hopes are dead
I don’t think like that, I believe if this team gets into the playoffs anything can happen, and history supports that.

Status
Not open for further replies.