CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Chargers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Chargers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
We have the current NFL record for the longest streak of playoff seasons that did not result in a conference title game appearance. Recent history does not support the "anything can happen" theory with Dallas because the same thing has happened a record number of times and that streak is still ongoing.
First, your stat does sound accurate, and I admit Im not fact checking via Google, but there are teams I know that hasn’t been in a Conf. game since us, just off the top of my head I can think of the Cardinal and Commanders just to name two.

Second, when I referenced “anything can happen” I was talking about teams that have started out the season rocky and then turned it around before the playoffs and went on a run. NFL history absolutely support that fact. Heck the giants did it twice.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Current results.

52.1% say Chargers win by 4 or more.
10.7% say the Chargers win but by less than 4.

So, using my UT education that is 62.8% of the board picking the Cowboys to lose this week. That is highly unusual for this poll, it typically trends in the Cowboys favor most weeks.

Dam, the 49ers really did do a number on both the team and the fan base. Took the player's manhood and ripped the heart out of the fan base all at once, that is fairly impressive I must admit.
The fanbase would have to HAVE a manhood to take before they got one snatched, just saying this is a gutless, spineless, frontrunning fanbase 62.8 % is expecting a loss.

That's some spineless

raven55

Reaction score
yea history says that but unfortunately the cowboys don't have a truck load of LUCKY CHARM CEREAL with the little green guy just captain crunch prescott

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The NFC is so weak compared to the AFC that 9 wins (with tie-breakers) might win the the last WC spot.

That said: we've already lost two conference games, and I don't think I even want to go the playoffs if we are just a tad over .500.

I hope we go 12-5... or 5-12 (for draft position). A tepid dip in the playoff bath means nothing.
I hear ya bro, I feel the same way.

Besides, the last WC would play at the #2 seed in the first round of the playoffs..............that means a road trip to Philly or back to S.F. for another arse whooping.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
With Dak/Mccarthy together we usually win after a loss.

I still think this is a very good team, and every good team is afforded a bad week, two, three, hell even four.

Cowboys 33 - Chargers 23

NumOneQB

Reaction score
In typical Dallas fashion, they will beat the Chargers and Rams convincingly. Then get stomped by Philly which turns this board into SF week part 2 the following Monday.

Xeven

Reaction score
I just hope they don’t maul us like SF did. Embarrassing. Like USFL team out there.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Dirty Cowboys win. Defense back on track, offense doing whatever the offense is doing this year but it will be enough.

Worst thing about a victory will be that everything's back "A Okay" in Jerry land... and for America's Cowboy.

Reactions: CWR

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I picked Dallas but I can see the Chargers winning this one when somebody starts his choke routine. like every game.

CWR

Reaction score
Dirty Cowboys win. Defense back on track, offense doing whatever the offense is doing this year but it will be enough.

Worst thing about a victory will be that everything's back "A Okay" in Jerry land... and for America's Cowboy.

Break out the anointing oil, we've made it.

kskboys

Reaction score
I voted Chargers win, but in truth I have zero idea how this game plays out. What in hades are we as a team anyway?

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I believe we win or things will get HOT in that locker room. Can't predict the winner let alone the score projection. This team should come back with a vengeance and win against Kellen led Chargers if last week meant anything to the players i.e. getting curb stomped on national tv. If they have any pride they should come out firing on all cylinders. So we shall hope for the best and accept whatever the outcome is. Like we have any other choice.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Quinn should know Moores tendencies having seen him in action during their time together

Key to me is pressing their receivers to avoid quick seperation and RAC

Also the red zone play against chargers key . Hold to FGs

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I never pick my team to lose in these polls. I have no plans to get off the wagon like almost half the board here is doing.

COWBOYS 30 CHARGERS 16

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The NFC is so weak compared to the AFC that 9 wins (with tie-breakers) might win the the last WC spot.

That said: we've already lost two conference games, and I don't think I even want to go the playoffs if we are just a tad over .500.

I hope we go 12-5... or 5-12 (for draft position). A tepid dip in the playoff bath means nothing.
Sure it does, it means a lousy draft position with nothing to show for it.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
One thing is for sure, what we saw last week should be a distant memory.. The NFL is a week-to-week league folks. Today's games are a stern reminder of that. ;)

Surfguy

Reaction score
I hate playing these mobile QBs who are a flight risk. I’ve got a bad feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.