CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Dolphins game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Dolphins game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxit

Reaction score
they haven't lost two in a row in two straight seasons... you know..... it's crazy we haven't had any losing streaks in a very long time... however this road schedule against good teams late in the season is tough...injuries, illness's, and outdoor game has me nervous. Seems like many, like 75% of cowboys fans and media picking Miami..ouch!
..yeah i see that. They are following the puck, so it seems.

Im seeing it more, Dallas is a Switch team. They can pull it at will.

Yes, will be good game. Probably high scoring.

We gotta hope Micah and Bland have big days.

Micah has yet to take over a game.

Motorola

Reaction score
2023-2024 Season -- Current Leaders (After Week 13)

*** This Week's Notes ***

1) Fastpitch Dad is all alone in first place!

2) Risen Star continued his miraculous streak now at 11 correct picks in a row!

Currently, members gain 1 point for each correct prediction.

First Place (12 points)
  • Fastpitch Dad

Second Place (11 points)
  • Gangsta Spanksta
  • Risen Star (11 in a row)
  • Stumt

Third Place (10 points)
  • Elyse
  • Juggernaut
  • Plankton
  • RS12
  • zrinkill

Fourth Place (9 points)
  • America's Cowboy
  • Captain-Crash
  • catiii
  • Chuck 54
  • Cowboys5217
  • DallasInDC
  • jazzcat22
  • Motorola
  • Nav22
  • RodeoJake
  • StarGazer1
  • Tabascocat
  • TheMightyVanHalen
  • tyke1doe

Fifth Place (8 points)
  • big dog cowboy
  • Boyzmamacita
  • CCBoy
  • DoctorChicken
  • Doomsday
  • FriscoPhantom
  • G2
  • HabsCowboysOwn
  • mfiggs18
  • PA Cowboy Fan
  • pitt33
  • Sarek
  • ScipioCowboy
  • ware1manarmy

Sixth Place (7 points)
  • Aven8
  • blsabb88
  • CanadianCowboysFan
  • ChronicCowboy
  • dcstar
  • DCwarrior
  • dguinta1
  • Fmart322
  • Hagman
  • jac9k
  • Jarntt
  • JoeKing
  • john van brocklin
  • Kwyn
  • nobody
  • pacy
  • Pompey-Cowboy
  • RoyalCowboy
  • SlammedZero
  • st0cky
  • Tangle_Foot
  • Texasfootball21

Everyone Else
  • 25 members are tied with 6 points
  • 21 members are tied with 5 points
  • 36 members are tied with 4 points
  • 52 members are tied with 3 points
  • 71 members are tied with 2 points
  • 207 members are tied with 1 point
'Reality' - - Thanks for your hard work in providing the detailed point standings.
I'm patting myself on the back with being only 3 points behind the leader this late in the season - but I'm also giving me a butt kick and "V-8" head knock for missing at least one of your prediction threads = "I've couda been in front!"

bigE79

Reaction score
Going by daks comment about not knowing the answer of why they lose on the road...I'm going 35-17 fins..this is the game to show they can,let's hope they figure it out,but until they do,my prediction stands...
Go cowboys

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My gut
38 - 17 Fins

My rose colored glasses
30 - 28 Boys

Have to go with my gut.
38 - 17 Fins
awww woobycat--- i do get it....but i still believe in miracle and i am 65 yrs old...so total HOMER who got his teeth cut on Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman...

i know our cowboys pulling out a big "V" in Miami...all i will say

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Going by daks comment about not knowing the answer of why they lose on the road...I'm going 35-17 fins..this is the game to show they can,let's hope they figure it out,but until they do,my prediction stands...
Go cowboys
bigE79---he was i think the best OT maybe of all time until his accident...he was a mean s.o.b.....but i am an old man and tell me how can i act my

age when i never have been this old before?????......Dallas pulls out the big "V" in Miami...all i will say....and have a very Merry Christmas

plymkr

Reaction score
I think we win a very tight game with our defense making a stand to seal it.
Dallas 24
Miami 21

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Absolutely could happen,,, having a great pass rush ain't so great if they're just going to let the other teams hold with impunity.
i believe our DC will implement much better defense against run and also if Tua starts throwing we will be ready...and i will tell Dak push envelope big time

if we lose it will be because we lost a shootout....but we aint losin'....big "V" for cowboys in Miami

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i know Big Dog wont jump ship.
giphy.gif

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
'Reality' - - Thanks for your hard work in providing the detailed point standings.
I'm patting myself on the back with being only 3 points behind the leader this late in the season - but I'm also giving me a butt kick and "V-8" head knock for missing at least one of your prediction threads = "I've couda been in front!"
I enjoy running it for everyone :D

It does take a little work (remembering to post it apparently is the hardest part), but I think it's a fun little side game for interested fans to play throughout the season.

Reaction score
i believe our DC will implement much better defense against run and also if Tua starts throwing we will be ready...and i will tell Dak push envelope big time

if we lose it will be because we lost a shootout....but we aint losin'....big "V" for cowboys in Miami
If our coaches are any good, and we all hope they are, then they're dealing with some fatal flaws in the personell. Otherwise these ongoing problems with running the ball, stopping the run, and Dak being rattled into paralysis wouldn't keep happening. Shootouts you can live with but this weird implosion that happens where the offense cant do a damn thing is ridiculous. If Dak is who we hope he is those things don't happen.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If our coaches are any good, and we all hope they are, then they're dealing with some fatal flaws in the personell. Otherwise these ongoing problems with running the ball, stopping the run, and Dak being rattled into paralysis wouldn't keep happening. Shootouts you can live with but this weird implosion that happens where the offense cant do a damn thing is ridiculous. If Dak is who we hope he is those things don't happen.
Dak---melting down has not be as much an issue this year...or maybe i have rose colored glasses?...i know i am a HOMER...i wont give up believing in miracles

Status
Not open for further replies.