CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Dolphins game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Dolphins game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane612

Reaction score
The principal was dominance changes from game to game...

I don't care anyone's view on expectation. Today, I don't think Prescott loses to Tua Tagovailoa.
Yup. Every game is different.
Seems like Dolphins and the cowboys are neck-&-neck on defense. But the Dolphins are noticably better on offense...and Dallas is no slouch on offense.
It's not Dak I'm mostly worried about. It's the cowboys' defense vs dolphins' offense. Asking Dak and his offense to score 40 points to win may be too much. And the cowboys are on the road.

basel90

Reaction score
Is this game really going to change the fact the eagles have to lose twice for the cowboys to win the division . Don’t see it . Cowboys will have to win at Philly

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
It is a little weird that we are seeing more and more posts blasting people who makes excuses and whatnot.
Like if we lose, it’s because the Dolphins scored more points, period.

yeah I dint want to hear anything about Tyron being out is the reason because that only means we figured the backups are good enough to play so a loss is still a loss.

But also, for people to predict a loss is not the same as making excuses. Just means that we are playing a team more prepared to win in the current situation. Right now we are doing just that, we are playing a team that has ALOT more going for them so odds are that we don’t win this one, but that doesn’t mean we cannot. It would say a lot more to win this one, just have to want it more.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hardest game of the year to pick. I can see the Cowboys responding big after getting embarrassed last week but until they do it I won't predict it. Give me the home team.

Status
Not open for further replies.