CZ POLL Who Do You Think Will Win The Eagles-vs-Cowboys Game and By How Much?

Who do you think will win the Eagles-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I thought the Cowboys should have won in Philly earlier in the season and the Cowboys are better now imo.
Cowboys 35
Eagles 28

duane33

Reaction score
...because Dak is in the groove. Parsons looking alive lately

Dallas 34
Beags 23
All I know they need to win 2 of the next 4.
And if they dont advance past 2 nd round of playoffs Jerry needs to axe McCarthy. But I have a theory that Jerry doesn’t care to win Super Bowl, but just be relevant and competitive to make $. He’s a loser

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And if they dont advance past 2 nd round of playoffs Jerry needs to axe McCarthy. But I have a theory that Jerry doesn’t care to win Super Bowl, but just be relevant and competitive to make $. He’s a loser
jimmy-fallon-well-that-escalated-quickly-dfnxzpsfzvvxyobp.gif

Praxit

Reaction score
All I know they need to win 2 of the next 4.
.. Bad day at work? ... Lol :cool:

Praxit

Reaction score
Just telling it like it is. Been a Cowboy fan since Dandy Don
...I hear ya. But you gotta believe Jerry wants to see another SB, before his time is up.
In recent years, he's tried many ways to bring a championship home. No luck

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think motivation and desperation are major factors in football.

There is a strong possibility the result of this game will have no impact on Philadelphia’s playoff seeding. But for Dallas, any slim hopes of breaking out of the 5 spot entirely rest on whether they win Sunday. I think those differing mindsets will be on display in this game

Grevus

Reaction score
The game will be very telling. Are the Cowboys finally over the hump, or is this just another year? It can go either way based on the current situation with these teams. It would be great to see the Cowboys win by more than 4, but I'll be very happey with a win of less.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think that Dallas is just playing better than Philly right now and matches up pretty well against their terrible secondary.

Cowboys - 34
Eagles - 27

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting:

"The 14th Sunday of regular season NFL action concludes with a primetime NFC East showdown between the Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys. The betting odds see Philly as 2.5-point underdogs coming off an ugly home loss to the 49ers last week. "

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Cowboys are trending up and Eagles are trending down. It is not who you play but when you play them. Cowboys by 13 pts and it is not that close.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
The eagles will allow teams to get up on them. Then those teams start making mistakes and it’s downhill from there. I was expecting the eagles to come back when GreenLaw got ejected and the eagles scored. What shocked me was that the 49ers came back and immediately gave them the business with a TD. After that I knew it was over. Then that tunnel screen by Deebo was the nail in the coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.