CZ POLL Who Do You Think Will Win The Eagles-vs-Cowboys Game and By How Much?

Who do you think will win the Eagles-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I think motivation and desperation are major factors in football.

There is a strong possibility the result of this game will have no impact on Philadelphia’s playoff seeding. But for Dallas, any slim hopes of breaking out of the 5 spot entirely rest on whether they win Sunday. I think those differing mindsets will be on display in this game
Actually, I totally disagree. If Philadelphia loses, San Fran becomes the favourite for the one seed. It Philly wins the Eagles are, by far, the favourite for the one seed…

If Dallas wins, they are very probably going to be the five seed. If Dallas loses, they are almost certainly going to be the five seed.

So really, no difference to the Cowboys… For the Eagles difference between one and two is massive.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s exactly what a closet Eagles fan would say… Trying to throw off our Sherlock Holmes posters.
my 6000 or more posts prove i aint no Sheagle fan in disguise....been cowboy fan since super bowl 5 January 1971...watched it alone door closed in my bedroom

on the 12-inch black and white TV i got for Christmas 1970

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We need to spatchcock the Dirty Birds on the grill and feed them to the buzzards! :muttley:
mr catiii---never heard of spatchcock but if it leads to grilling the lady like Sheagles then i love it

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually, I totally disagree. If Philadelphia loses, San Fran becomes the favourite for the one seed. It Philly wins the Eagles are, by far, the favourite for the one seed…

If Dallas wins, they are very probably going to be the five seed. If Dallas loses, they are almost certainly going to be the five seed.

So really, no difference to the Cowboys… For the Eagles difference between one and two is massive.
just beat the Shealges....is that asking for too much????...NO....cause i want to transform into the killing machine for playoffs....where any team is just happy

game is over so they can begin healing process....is that then asking too much...NO....GO-COWBOYS

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I’m just too jaded as a fan now. Cowboys at home, extra rest. 13 game win streak at home. Take over 1st place in the NFC east. Shut up people who say they can’t beat a good team, ect. And yet I will not get my hopes up. I’m prepared for the Cowboys to blow this. Sorry, Eagles 31 Cowboys 27. Defense has sucked against good teams and I expect that to continue.

plymkr

Reaction score
I predict a 1 point loss with the refs helping the Eagles on our comeback drive.

Eagles 31
Dallas30

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Cowboys 38-27

Based on expected win pct, the Eagles have over-performed. My only concern is the Cowboys’ tendency to play poorly when expectations are high.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
As I've said many times, I have no hopes for my Cowboys to win it all, haven't had for the last 10 years or so.

Only thing I will say is I watched my Cowboys blow it for years, becoming "Next year's champions", yet, YET they FINALLY broke through and DID win it all.

Can this team be another "Next year's champion" with the same end result?

We'll see...

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
my 6000 or more posts prove i aint no Sheagle fan in disguise....been cowboy fan since super bowl 5 January 1971...watched it alone door closed in my bedroom

on the 12-inch black and white TV i got for Christmas 1970
Dude I was kidding.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
60% the cowboys win by 4 or more .

guys ... try to be objective .
4 points is kind of a ridiculously low cut off. 31-27 isn't exactly a blowout. The poll might as well be "Dallas wins" or "Philly wins". If someone wanted to gauge to see if people thought it would be a blowout, it should have been 10+ point win.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really think the Eagles are overrated. Their backfield is not a good unit. Although it’s division game so I can’t go with a blowout.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Eagles are gonna rape the cowboys, they were exhausted last week, its the hardest schedule ever for the eagles, 5 elite teams back to back, cowboys like usual have cupcake schedules or at home vs tough opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.