CZ POLL Who Do You Think Will Win The Eagles-vs-Cowboys Game and By How Much?

Who do you think will win the Eagles-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo075

Reaction score

Creeper

Reaction score
There are a lot of streaks on the line tonight. Dallas has a 14 game home winning streak. Dallas has won I think the last 5 meetings with the Eagles at home. Dallas has not been swept by the Eagles since 2011. There is also the possibility this game impacts the streak of no repeat NFC East division champs since Fred Flintstone was a toddler (slight exaggeration).

Last week, Hurts's 14 game winning streak against winning teams came to an end. Is this the season when all streaks end?

I think the Eagles will be looking to make a statement after last weeks demolition by the 49ers. The Eagles get Goedert back and he is a big part of the Eagles, and particularly Hurts's, offense when he plays. Kearse has to do a better job covering him than he did last time they played. The Cowboys must not let him be Hurts' security blanket.

I just think the Eagles will come out and play their A game against Dallas. I worry about the Cowboys stopping the Eagles offensive drives, like in the first game. I worry about the Cowboys penchant for big penalties in the red zone. I worry about Steele blocking anyone on the right side. Most importantly, I cannot get the Cowboys past history out of my head no matter how hard I try and this is exactly the kind of game where they would lay an egg in past seasons. My heart is with with the Cowboys. My gut tells me the Eagles will win by 10 points.

There is one thought I picked up from talking heads about this game. Someone made a comment about the Eagles older players getting tired late in the season. Maybe this is true, but I don't think they will let that effect them in this game.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
This year, I'm skeptical about the Cowboys' chances of defeating the Eagles. It's not a question of their overall skill, but rather a series of persistent issues that hinder their progress. Key factors like frequent penalties, poor clock management, and a defense that isn't performing at a Super Bowl-worthy level are major obstacles that they need to overcome. Not to mention a serious lack of a consistent running game. Just my opinion!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles are gonna rape the cowboys, they were exhausted last week, its the hardest schedule ever for the eagles, 5 elite teams back to back, cowboys like usual have cupcake schedules or at home vs tough opponents.
meddle---so you not cowboy fan....good name...meddling with cowboy zone?.....dont take it personally

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
4 points is kind of a ridiculously low cut off. 31-27 isn't exactly a blowout. The poll might as well be "Dallas wins" or "Philly wins". If someone wanted to gauge to see if people thought it would be a blowout, it should have been 10+ point win.
dooms ---can we just embarrass them every facet of the game??

Status
Not open for further replies.