CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Packers-vs-Cowboys playoff game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Packers-vs-Cowboys playoff game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toro9

Reaction score
We were really close to losing to the Lions, who are a better team than the Packers imo but we can't let them go on a run on any drive.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Calling it now. We lose this game. Mark my words. It's primed to be a loss.

I will eat my words if I am wrong. See you guys Sunday night.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Congrats to Fastpitch Dad. Think he won the regular season picks. I would've been tied if I hadn't put my homer hat on after beating the Eagles for one game :) Post season is different for me than regular season, I'm bound to pick the cowboys out of hope.
Thanks so much by friend!

I really thought you or Sturt would catch me at the end, I blew the Miami game.

Good luck in the playoffs, I'll be us but 4 the next 2 games!

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
recently we have had issues with these guy. However Rodgers is not coming out of that tunnel and big Mike is our coach. That said last season they ran all over the Quinn’s defense in the 4
Th quarter as the boys blew a 14 point lead with 12 mins left in the game. The run defense has not been fixed and maybe even worse. Without knowing how healthy Hankins will be. This game is a toss up. Being that the boys seem to lose close games. Playoff dak will show up. I have to go with a pack upset.
Packers 20 Dallas 9

Hadenough

Reaction score
Anyone remember the last time these two teams played in 2022? Aaron Jones rushed for 138 and AJ Dillion had 65. They ran for over 200 yards on Dallas. If Dallas can't stop the run it's over.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Anyone remember the last time these two teams played in 2022? Aaron Jones rushed for 138 and AJ Dillion had 65. They ran for over 200 yards on Dallas. If Dallas can't stop the run it's over.
Not sure why anyone thinks Jones won’t be a problem. He’s been dynamic this month even against a few top 8 run defenses. I see the Pack moving the ball at will, but we tighten up and force a few FGs.
Our offense should have a field day though, so as long as we don’t beat ourselves with penalties, drops, or turnovers, I think we win fairly easily.

Creeper

Reaction score
The good news is I am very confident the Cowboys will win this game tomorrow.

The bad news is, every time I am this confident the Cowboys lose. :huh:

If it is bad news this weekend, at least I won't have to worry about them losing next weekend.

_sturt_

Reaction score
It's crazy to think how well this 2024 DAL team can perform. And equally crazy to think how lousy they are capable of performing.

I recall posting before the ARZ game how it felt like there was a higher maturity level with this year's version, and that the naysayers predicting a setback were just paranoid... only to discover how tragically wrong I was.

So, this isn't a prediction. It's a what-should-happen post.

What should happen is GB gets a couple of TDs and one FG, largely on the basis of a couple of chunk plays each time in the run game. But that, on all other possessions, the defense turns in a quality performance. I'm not seeing "a" player of the game, but just several players with reason to smile.

What should happen is DAL can do little wrong on offense, and would do more except for a smattering of penalties and a couple of sacks. I'm thinking 4 TDs and 3 FGs. My offensive star of the day is the two-headed monster Pollard Dowdle. I'm envisioning significant yards rushing, but also some similar gains from check-down passes to the flat and via screens.

Is this finally the game that Turpin takes it to the house? Feels like I say that every other game. So, nah. Soon. Not yet.

DAL 37
GB 17

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
8 people picking the Packers to win by more than 4.
And 15 more picking them to win by 1-3

The meltdown of all meltdowns on this forum if that happens.

30-24 dallas

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys 31-23

I’m expecting the pass rush to eat today. J Love is going to be running for his life. The Pack will make a few plays and keep the score respectable, but Dallas at home is just too much.

Nothing beats the excitement of playoff football.

Xeven

Reaction score
For the first time this year I predict cowboys will dominate in a blow out.

Cowboys 42
Green Bay 18

CWR

Reaction score
We were really close to losing to the Lions, who are a better team than the Packers imo but we can't let them go on a run on any drive.
They lost to the Giants and Tampa recently as well as narrowly beating Carolina so you can't go by common opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.