CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Patriots-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Patriots-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysZone Game Prediction Poll -- Game #4

Who do you think will win the game and by how much?

You can also post your specific score predictions as well as comments about the game in this thread.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The Cowboys are favored to win against the Patriots.
The Cowboys are 2-1 and the Patriots are 1-2. The Cowboys are favored by 6.5 points.
However, the betting line has moved in the Patriots' direction, with the number to beat down to +6.5. 24-18 Pats

CoachD

Reaction score
So after an embarrassing loss last week to the Cardinals where everyone and their mother had the game over at halftime, the Cowboys get Bill Belichick and the Patriots this week. The Cowboys, like clockwork, have a little bit of a health issue right now (well big health issue), especially on the offensive line where their starting five haven't played together in almost a year. We also thought that the Cowboy's defense was the 85 Bears but I don't ever remember the 85 Bears ever giving up over 200 yards on the ground like the Cowboys did last week plus they gave up another big play like they did against the Jets and that concerns me. The Cowboys offense doesn't get let off the hook either because they have a red zone problem right now so they need to figure that out really soon. For the Patriots and in case you didn't notice Zeke Elliott had a really good game last week so heads up Cowboy's defense. Quarterback Mack Jones won't be a threat to run unless he has to plus he doesn't have great weapons on the outside but they have two solid tight ends. So here's the bottom line, if the Cowboys can dress their starting five o-lineman they should win, however, if two of the three that didn't play last week don't well it will be a dog fight plus Tom Brady isn't walking through that door so I like the Cowboys in a very close game.

Cowboys 24
Patriots 23

Status
Not open for further replies.